FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Calling all spinners

<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:43 am

Calling all spinners

hey guys, im lookin for a bit of help here. i bought this safe-key-box-whateverthehellitscalled at a tag sale last summer and its the only lock i own that i cant open. any tips from the pros would be much appreciated. here she is:

when i push on the button and spin the knob itll get hung up at certain points but after that idk what to do. any tips?
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:50 pm

Re: Calling all spinners

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=8821
Carl Black's book
Opening Combination Padlocks
No Tools,
No Problems
Might help you get it open by brute forcing.
Push button down, rotate wheels around. find gates, most likely 1 real and 11 false.
you can usually find the last number of the combo, it will be the largest of the gates you feel.
The false gates are like 2 letters wide while the true gate will be around 3 to 3.5.
So now you have the last letter in the combo leaving you to brute force wheels 1 and 2.
<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:34 pm

Re: Calling all spinners

jharveee, thanks! :)
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks