FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Royal safe

<<

windoww

Post Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:36 pm

Royal safe

I was trying to open but after drill dial it re locker get locked so anyone knows which side is relocker point

Thank You
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Werewolf

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:43 pm

Re: Royal safe

A re-locker on a firesafe with hinges on the outside ??
"Who are you and how did you get in here ?"
"I'm the locksmith , and i'm a locksmith"
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:46 pm

No offense man but you are not going to get a lot of people helping with destructive entry on a safe here.
<<

windoww

Post Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:08 pm

may be some one know the locked area
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:31 pm

I have never seen (books, internet) a safe of this type with a relocker. All these safes with a wafer/pin tumbler lock and combination lock had simple direct entry fence locks. If something is block it is probably something else. As you already have a huge hole in the door you can look there inside.

PS: That is about what I would expect to be in this fire safe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj-3vJWMNx0 The mechanics in the bigger Royal Safe safes is a bit more complex because it has a handle to operate more bolts, but it should be nonetheless be quite the same.
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
<<

windoww

Post Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:28 am

Thank you so much yes I am done to open that it was stuck some where I manage it through hole now it’s unlocked
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:51 pm

Hey Roy, sounds like you stuck with it and overcame the problem. Nice!

As Matt alluded to, this sub-forum is for discussion of non-destructive methods only.

However, I believe there is a section for such topics (you'd have to inquire). Anyway, if there were any real issue with what you've posted, I'm sure the mods would've deleted or moved it to the appropriate place already. The main reason I make mention of this for your benefit: If you have similar questions in the future - posting them in the correct area of the forum will likely generate more responses and more help.

p.s. Nice to see you pop up around here after all these years :)
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks