FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

PROTECALL SAFE

<<

Squelchtone

Post Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:01 pm

Re: PROTECALL SAFE

AL usher69 wrote:im not looking for more contact points im looking for the answer to after i do the high low test how do you come up with the right answer. that is what i have been doing ill start with awl and then find a low point then i will do the high and low my problem besides many is ill get LCP94 AND RCP 2.5 how do i get the contact point that tells me which wheel im not good at explaining i ran a body guard service for years and and never had to explain it was all about reaction.. i have read alot of pdf on manipulating. im just a hands on person not book smart at all. i do thank you two guys for taking time to explain. If i had money i would pay for the help.

dont worry, I am terrible at book learning myself, and prefer pictures, diagrams, and videos to understand concepts. the thing about manipulation is that it is actually a complicated idea to teach someone, especially via posts on an internet forum. Wait for Oldfast or someone smarter than me to chime in tonight or in the next few days and perhaps they can link to a better video or write it in a way that is easy to follow.

Thanks for your patience,
Squelchtone
Last edited by Squelchtone on Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

AL usher69

Post Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:55 pm

thank you and have a great day
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:23 pm

Can you share any graphs with us?
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
<<

AL usher69

Post Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:58 pm

i use JP Journal software for my graphs i tried to upload them but its saying bmp is not uploading. the software keeps track of everything and also has a graph with it
<<

AL usher69

Post Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:01 pm

test3.xls => The extension xls is not allowed
<<

AL usher69

Post Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:05 pm

i can hand write everything from the information i will do this in the morning unless there is another way. there is alot to write down. i will do it if there is no other way. i wake up early so ill get back to this in the am thank you for all the help. Al Usher
<<

Squelchtone

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:58 am

AL usher69 wrote:i can hand write everything from the information i will do this in the morning unless there is another way. there is alot to write down. i will do it if there is no other way. i wake up early so ill get back to this in the am thank you for all the help. Al Usher

nah, you dont have to take your time hand writing everything. email me the xls file and I'll post the figures here. squelchtone at gmail dot com

I think I'm going to download that software and try it out, I've been a hand grapher for a while, but everyone's always talking about CP Journal, perhaps it's time.

Have a good morning everybody,
Squelchtone
<<

AL usher69

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:57 am

i sent them to your email and i tried to send cpjournel.exe but gmail said no for security reason.
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:31 am

Probably because it ends in exe. If you put it into a zip or so, it might work. Or maybe rename it to .ex_ or something else.
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
<<

AL usher69

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:05 am

http://analoghacking.com/ this is the place for cpjournal i hope everyone who uses it likes it like me
<<

Squelchtone

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:12 am

AL usher69 wrote:i sent them to your email and i tried to send cpjournel.exe but gmail said no for security reason.

I got your email, will try to post later today or after I get out of work.

Thanks
Squelchtone
<<

AL usher69

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:54 am

im hard at work as im reading different pdf's im trying the safe.
<<

AL usher69

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:06 pm

the combination 40-61-25 my charts and data kept giving me 32.5 - 62.5 - 22.5 and another problem i had was 62.5 kept coming on w3. i will send pics somehow and the lock itself was a little one seems very cheap. MY FRIEND IS A JUNK SCRAPER and thats how i get most of my safes torn apart but i save the locks im hoping he finds another better one this time thanks guys my back is killing me sitting for days glued to this safe and computer time to relax and get my old man nappp
<<

Squelchtone

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:57 pm

AL usher69 wrote:the combination 40-61-25 my charts and data kept giving me 32.5 - 62.5 - 22.5 and another problem i had was 62.5 kept coming on w3. i will send pics somehow and the lock itself was a little one seems very cheap. MY FRIEND IS A JUNK SCRAPER and thats how i get most of my safes torn apart but i save the locks im hoping he finds another better one this time thanks guys my back is killing me sitting for days glued to this safe and computer time to relax and get my old man nappp

sorry, but did you get it open and the combo ended up being 40-61-25 ?

Thanks and congrats if you in fact got it open.

Squelchtone
<<

AL usher69

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:12 pm

yes and it did end up 40-61 -25 i got a old timer safe man who gave me the boost i needed the lock it self was a disapointment. i couldnt believe how small it is. i got 2 like that now. it was suggested that i should take a online course or work part time for my friend. thanks and ill be around. ill email myself pics so i can just put them up in the morning
PreviousNext

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks