FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

First manipulation- Finally!!!

<<

castagnojohn

Familiar Face

Post Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: First manipulation- Finally!!!

Thank you both for the tips and I will definitely look up LaGard posts, just started my 3rd S&G I am either reading about spinning or doing it most of my free time now.
<<

madsamurai

Post Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:46 pm

castagnojohn wrote:I am either reading about spinning or doing it most of my free time now.

And the addiction takes another one...
I recently spent a bit over 30 hours over my last few weeks worth of days off trying to manipulate a yale friction fence lock, and there's still a part of me that's convinced I can do it. Sanity is completely overrated... welcome to the club :D
<<

castagnojohn

Familiar Face

Post Mon May 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Every comment to this post was very helpful, Thanks. I have'nt posted anything new because I have been busy spinning using up all my free time and neglecting work to make more time to spin. Anyways I have about 20 S&G openings under my belt and realize now how much my sense of touch has increased. I was feeling pretty cocky and decided it was time to try a Lagard another lesson was dished out to me very quickly. needless to say it is back to studying Lagard everything on this sight and any other tidbits I can find. Mark Swetland has a good piece on Lagards on his real deal 3 videos. Back to studying with a renewed sense of humility and frustration.
<<

AL usher69

Post Tue May 14, 2019 7:27 am

I'm glad to hear your still spinning. I slow down myself when work picks up. I look at the you tube videos you mention I liked the one about manipulation tips it gave me more information and I welcome all I can get . Keep it going John and thank you
<<

castagnojohn

Familiar Face

Post Tue May 14, 2019 4:25 pm

Yep Al, still going. Now i am looking through the archived posts to see what I can pick up without becoming overwhelmed. Sleep is what gets neglected most here in the summer time we are up to 16 hours or so of daylight now and counting for another month . Everybody looks at things a little differently and have different experience levels, everybody has something to contribute to make this forum such an enjoyable asset.
Previous

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks