FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Rotary depository safe with LaGard 3330 lock

<<

Hoarder

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:30 pm

Rotary depository safe with LaGard 3330 lock

Drove all the way down to Baton Rouge today to pick up this tiny jewel. 1/2" door, 3/16" walls. Rotary door lid. I plan to use it for honor system yard sales. No makers mark, LaGard 3330 lock. Pictures are for ya'll to see the internals and relockers. Relocker is missing c-clip on shaft. It was drilled from the rear and opened by a local locksmith. Anybody got an idea who made it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:41 pm

Re: Rotary depository safe with LaGard 3330 lock

Looks like the same safe we had (We had a couple dozen like it, from that size to under-counter bolt-ons) my boss had bought at a distributor's clearance sale long before I started working for him in Houston.

We never knew the manufacturer and we sold them pretty cheap. Heavy plate safes with thin hard plate.
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

Hoarder

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:15 pm

Re: Rotary depository safe with LaGard 3330 lock

It's a neat little safe. Spent a gas card I got for my birthday and $75 for it. It's 18" x ~9.5", 12".

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks