FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

How to reset combination to 3715 lagard

<<

herringdan8888

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:43 am

How to reset combination to 3715 lagard

how do you open a Model 3715 lagard digital with no combination I tried to hard jump but i cant change combination any can help old man learn thanks folks
<<

SafecrackinSammmy

Familiar Face

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:18 am

Re: How to reset combination to 3715 lagard

Do you have the lock in hand or is the safe locked?

If you are trying a reset a lock in hand to factory do you have the factory reset box?
<<

herringdan8888

Post Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:37 pm

No I bought it with 2 others with no papers or nothing
<<

herringdan8888

Post Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:32 pm

No it is locked with single batter with wire running through hole in case I got the resit instructions from company but it didnt work. I am buying ATM out of use to start my own. I have 11 total but this one is a nail biter I belive I'm going to sit fire to it no just kidding burn up 600 dollars
<<

madsamurai

Post Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:15 pm

If it's locked and you can't get to the back of the lock, afaik the only way is with special electronic boxes that are generally restricted to locksmiths and pretty expensive... Little Black Box runs near $2000 and may require add-ons for that specific model that I think run $400ish each, and there's another one (cobra or python or something) that I seem to remember costing nearly twice that. The companies I know of that sell them will want proof that you're a locksmith before they'll sell you one.

Hate to say it, but your best bet with those locked ones is probably going to be calling a locksmith... if you try to jump them without knowing what you're doing, you're much more likely to fry the panel or the lock, and then your only option is to have to get a locksmith to come and drill it out.

Honestly, if I was buying used ATMs that I was going to try to put back to work (and I assume that means I'm filling it with money and leaving it out someplace), I'd want a locksmith to check all of those locks (and doors) and make sure they're working properly and going to be secure... If they were to be broken into, I doubt the insurance company is going to be favorable if they find out you're zapping them to try to open them and then putting them out in the field, or that they were used and not re-certified by a professional.

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks