FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

5 more successfull manipulations

<<

webpirate

Familiar Face

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:18 pm

5 more successfull manipulations

For those who are interested I have added 5 more manipulations to my records.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/webpirate/1qPTXs
<<

escher7

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Re: 5 more successfull manipulations

Nice to see a local guy doing such great work. I am surprised you get so many opportunities to manipulate these suckers in Winnipeg. Your local connections must be great.
When and if I graduate from pins to dials I might bug you for info. Do you do any conventional picking as well?
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Re: 5 more successfull manipulations

escher7 wrote:Nice to see a local guy doing such great work. I am surprised you get so many opportunities to manipulate these suckers in Winnipeg. Your local connections must be great.
When and if I graduate from pins to dials I might bug you for info. Do you do any conventional picking as well?

As far as 'graduating' from pins to dials, it's a matter of what you prefer. I picked for a while but once I discovered dials, I hardly pick at all anymore. Dials, for me, were addicting. I just recently started to pick again, but I feel like I'm starting over. But dials are worlds of fun...make the transition!

-Mike
I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. Beyond that, not so much.

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks