FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

info needed plz

<<

houdini1

Familiar Face

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:22 pm

info needed plz

has anyone got a list of manufacturer preset safe combinations codes
and also forbiddon zones many thx in advance
<<

jones

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Re: info needed plz

houdini1 wrote:has anyone got a list of manufacturer preset safe combinations codes
and also forbiddon zones many thx in advance

The HPC Safe & Yault Book is chock-full of mostly useless info, including that which you seek
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:25 pm

I'll have to find a copy of that HPC manual as I'd like the default combinations as well.

As far as forbidden zones, here's a post I made a while ago that compiled what I had found online:

http://keypicking.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=9205&p=83171&hilit=forbidden+zone+list#p83171

-Mike
I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. Beyond that, not so much.
<<

torontosafecracker

Familiar Face

Post Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:53 am

hahaha, you can tell Jones has a copy because , he's right..lol, I've used that book maybe 2 times out of the many safes I've opened.

Does have a buttload of 'try-out' and default combinations... pretty long list on some of them, so long i'd consider manipulating first. Also has some cool stuff about tear gas, and old school methods (which can still be helpful) one of the times i used it , it was a cool punching bypass that made life and repair easy.

Jones do you happen to have the sheet that came with it?
<<

jones

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:56 pm

I am sure the sheet is still inside my copy, cause I got it from my Dad. Out of all the years I was abandoned in the shop working for my Dad, I spent my time reading and trying the tips & tricks I liked
in the locksmith magazines he always subscribed too & out of everything lock oriented that I ever found or forced myself to read,
that book was by far the least useful and most boring thing I ever found in my shop.
You could prolly spend less time just drilling the safe open than trying pages of "maybe" combinations out and as far as "forbidden zones" go it will depend on the handing the lock was mounted on/spline keyed at

So why not just come out with the actual safe info you want to get into?

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks