FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Random Number Contest 2!

<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Random Number Contest

Oldfast wrote:Ya know, I think I had just as much fun teasing the 'Lock-Goblin' as I would had I actually won :fullmoon:

Had a LOT more fun taunting Oldfast (the :wanker: ) back and forth than if I won. :mrgreen:

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

spuds

Familiar Face

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:47 pm

Congrats to Papa Gleb. When you get tired of playing with you new toys you can send them here LoL :kik:
Even Duct tape can't fix stupid But it can muffle the sound ! ;-)
Jim
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:54 pm

Thanks everyone. I'm still at a lose of words and serious disbelief. It's not like me to win. In fact I think I won only because flywheel did the draw today. For some reason today is a very special day, Santa gift came, within the gift that 7 pin best I picked to control in under 20 sec first try, my buddy decided he no longer needed some cool stuff and gave it to me, I got a raise at work without even asking for one so I'm taking that advise and running to the store to get some lottery tickets before it hits 12. :). I guess that's pushing my luck but I can't not try lol.

The numbers I picked are my oldest son's date of birth and he has insane luck so maybe that's tied in some how.

Flywheel thanks again for the idea, contest, video and everything else. I think you started a precedent here which will continue every year. Maybe next year who every wants to play chips in a lock and we get a huge pot going with 1st 2nd and 3rd spot? I don't know, a thought that just came to mind. Either way I will surely be a contributing next year even if I'll be the one to make such a contest.

I'll post a video and/or pics when they arrive. Only sucky part is that I always ship everything to my office which is closed Saturday BUT I have had luck in the past by running into my mail man so I may still get it. He already knows my boxes (small and fking heavy) so he keeps them in his truck all day even if he has multiple load ups.

Again thank you very much. I am stunned by your generosity. It also so happens that a lot of those locks were locks I had on my wish list.
<<

Hugo Martel

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:08 am

Papa Gleb wrote:Thanks everyone. I'm still at a lose of words and serious disbelief. It's not like me to win. In fact I think I won only because flywheel did the draw today. For some reason today is a very special day, Santa gift came, within the gift that 7 pin best I picked to control in under 20 sec first try, my buddy decided he no longer needed some cool stuff and gave it to me, I got a raise at work without even asking for one so I'm taking that advise and running to the store to get some lottery tickets before it hits 12. :). I guess that's pushing my luck but I can't not try lol.

The numbers I picked are my oldest son's date of birth and he has insane luck so maybe that's tied in some how.

Flywheel thanks again for the idea, contest, video and everything else. I think you started a precedent here which will continue every year. Maybe next year who every wants to play chips in a lock and we get a huge pot going with 1st 2nd and 3rd spot? I don't know, a thought that just came to mind. Either way I will surely be a contributing next year even if I'll be the one to make such a contest.

I'll post a video and/or pics when they arrive. Only sucky part is that I always ship everything to my office which is closed Saturday BUT I have had luck in the past by running into my mail man so I may still get it. He already knows my boxes (small and fking heavy) so he keeps them in his truck all day even if he has multiple load ups.

Again thank you very much. I am stunned by your generosity. It also so happens that a lot of those locks were locks I had on my wish list.

OMG you had a great day buddy!!! I can't belive you picked the best to control in this small amount of thme, its incredible!!! You have a great buddy Gleb!! I often give engine parts and other mecanical parts to my friend when they need them!! always make them happy!!

Hugo Martel :circlip:
Random wrote: Here is my tip of the day "Do not fart while wearing overalls".
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:44 pm

Flywheel, man you sure have went above and beyond. I received the 2 boxes and decided not to open them on video just because we all knew whats inside...or do we? Flywheel, Im really at a lose of words man, Now that Im replying it all in my head Im happy I decided not to records it because the video would have been all Wows and OMGs lol.

I will not post pictures of all the locks he pictures in the first page of the thread but I will post the pictures of the locks he did not:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:49 pm

Flywheel, thank you very much for all of this. The contest and the amazing gifts. I am truly greatful. About half of the locks here have been on my wish list so you can imagine how happy I am :)

Also what is that crazy warded half euro?
<<

flywheel

Post Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Papa Gleb wrote:Flywheel, thank you very much for all of this. The contest and the amazing gifts. I am truly greatful. About half of the locks here have been on my wish list so you can imagine how happy I am :)

Also what is that crazy warded half euro?

Everyone likes bonus locks, right? Thanks for entering the contest. Now get picking! :hbg:
I believe the half euro is a GEGE. It only has 5 pins so don't go too crazy trying to pick a 6th. :pimpmofo:
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:15 am

Will do, I am get videos out as soon as possible but first I need to make a key for that Eagle :)
<<

HT4

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:46 am

Incredible haul! Well done. Flywheel.

Is that a TuBar? It looks like one, but the orientation (and color) is different from all the others that I've seen.
Check out my "LockPickingLawyer" YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6rby98W8JigLoZOh6FQ/videos
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:21 pm

Im convinced it is a tubar and very excited to take your tutorial on opening them.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Yes, it is a TuBar. If you look around, have some pics of two different cutaways that Snowyboy made for me, plus the internals of the lock. That way you have some idea of what is inside. It has no shear line for the pins.

Here is my folder for pics... http://s1146.photobucket.com/user/GWiens2001/library/Cut%20Away%20Locks/TuBar%20Cutaways

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

flywheel

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:27 pm

HT4 wrote:Is that a TuBar? It looks like one, but the orientation (and color) is different from all the others that I've seen.

I assume it is but it doesn't have a key so it must be a FuBar.
<<

HT4

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:00 pm

flywheel wrote:
HT4 wrote:Is that a TuBar? It looks like one, but the orientation (and color) is different from all the others that I've seen.

I assume it is but it doesn't have a key so it must be a FuBar.

Lol. Have you seen my how to video on picking them? Not too bad, and once picked, it's easy to make an improvised key
Check out my "LockPickingLawyer" YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6rby98W8JigLoZOh6FQ/videos
Previous

Return to Contests