FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

More details on the upcoming contests

<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:35 pm

More details on the upcoming contests

Yes, it's true... the dimple contests are real.

For your dancing and dining pleasure, I'm giving y'all some more details so you can start thinking about what you want to pick for the competition. The following is by no means a complete list of all the rules, the full rules will be forthcoming soon. The advanced contest entrants will be required to pick an advanced lock.

The Advanced contest will be first, followed by the Beginner Contest once the Advanced contest is finished and judged.
Anyone who enters the advanced contest will not be allowed to enter the beginner contest, however, anyone can join the advanced contest. If you you're not ready to run with the big dogs, and want to join the advanced contest anyway and lose AND NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE BEGINNER CONTEST, that's your problem not ours...

People who are advanced pickers (you all know who you are, and so do we) who skip the advanced contest won't be allowed in the beginner contest. That just wouldn't be right man, don't even try, your entry WILL be disqualified.

Sorry to the younger people but for legal reasons you have to be 18 or older to participate in the contests.

The Advanced Prize is:
From UKLockPickers.co.uk:
1 ISEO Euro Dimple Cylinder
1 Tesa Euro Dimple Cylinder
From the powers that be (Read: Hallis, being the kick-ass guy he is):
$50US

The Beginner Prize is:
From LockPickShop.com:
15pc Dimple pick set http://www.lockpickshop.com/DIMPLE-PICK-SET.html

Rules and Submission dates for the Advanced contest coming soon to a forum near you!

-Elbow :akimbo:
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

sandman

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:08 am

Re: More details on the upcoming contests

Annn123 wrote:The following is by pandora charms beads no means a complete list of all the rules, the full pandora charm bracelet rules will be forthcoming soon. The advanced contest entrants will be required to pandora beads products pick an advanced lock.

TROLL!!!!!!
<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:27 am

Spam, spam, spam...wow, really? Putting that link in that sentence three times REALLY made me want to buy one...well done. Dumb asses.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:39 am

Dead topic. Annn123 sleeps with the fishes. Thread locked.

Return to Contests