FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

A new lock added to my collection

<<

Pick-Fu

Familiar Face

Post Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:28 pm

A new lock added to my collection

Just picked up a Master #19 (ok, not a ruko or Abus but I like them) I was looking at the 2 Master 19's listed on ebay and they wanted $75.00 and $122.00 for them (not in my price range!) so I just typed in Master lock and the 3rd one down I almost passed up.. but I saw the key in the picture and it looked like a 6 pin Master.

The guy had it listed as a Master Lock and in the description he put that it was a #19 so.... I put the minimum bid on it 9.99 and won, now just waiting for it to arrive.

Looks brand new to me..
<<

Pick-Fu

Familiar Face

Post Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: A new lock added to my collection

I picked and impressioned 5 of these for the locksmith I used to work for back in Calif. They are not easy to pick!
<<

macgng

Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...
Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...

Post Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:04 pm

NICE! the keyway on these is quite tight. (see pic) key pins look like they are resting on the top warding.

i got several a LONG time ago, i messed with one for a while and just put it back :P

If you put a master 3 next to it, its huge but if you put one of the tiny 3/4in padlocks next to it in a picture it is quite funny ;)

Master19-keyway.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nibbler: The poop-eradication is but one aspect of your importance.
<<

Pick-Fu

Familiar Face

Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Just got my new lock in the mail today.... had to take a pic with it next to some other Masters... #3, #5, #27, #15, #19

I love these #19's

Return to Your Lock Collections