FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

G's Locks

<<

G-lock

Post Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:23 pm

G's Locks

Imageurl=http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/gmoney48506/media/IMG_20170327_173545_zpseqwvuctw.jpg.html]Image[/url]
<<

ratlock

Familiar Face

Post Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:56 pm

Re: G's Locks

Nice locks, I love the Bramah. Do you pick and collect locks.?
<<

droshi

Familiar Face

Post Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Seeing all those MCS I start thinking "my precious...." are any of them the latest gen2 with sliders?

Also nice pick blocks! Did you make or buy them? They kind of look like test tube racks.
<<

G-lock

Post Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:44 pm

ratlock wrote:Nice locks, I love the Bramah. Do you pick and collect locks.?

Yes, I started out as a padlock collector. Now i like picking quite a bit also & thanks i really like the long key i got with that brahmah padlock.

droshi wrote:Seeing all those MCS I start thinking "my precious...." are any of them the latest gen2 with sliders?

Also nice pick blocks! Did you make or buy them? They kind of look like test tube racks.

Sorry but none of the mcs locks are gen 2. I think i have 3 different types of gen 1 though. I think we may have got them from the same place cause mine are all master keyed also. I might even have a key to your lock :smile: & thank you for the kind words about the stands. I have been messing with different cases from various manufacturers for a little while now & i always seem to have problems grabbing & replacing picks with one hand while holding a lock & tension wrench in the other so i made these out of some blocks of fire wood cause i could not find anything i liked premade. I wish i had some blocks of aluminum to make a few more.
<<

droshi

Familiar Face

Post Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:54 pm

G-lock wrote:Sorry but none of the mcs locks are gen 2. I think i have 3 different types of gen 1 though. I think we may have got them from the same place cause mine are all master keyed also. I might even have a key to your lock :smile: & thank you for the kind words about the stands. I have been messing with different cases from various manufacturers for a little while now & i always seem to have problems grabbing & replacing picks with one hand while holding a lock & tension wrench in the other so i made these out of some blocks of fire wood cause i could not find anything i liked premade. I wish i had some blocks of aluminum to make a few more.

Very cool! I got mine on eBay, so you never know, could be likely they were from the same lot.

I also have a bit of another hobby with espresso. One company was making some kind of single shot dosing vials which fit into a charred wood block like that.
http://lynweber.com/accessories/bean-cellars-glass/

I've been looking for a stand up pick case, block of wood seems so much more obvious! Thanks again for the idea, definitely something I need to help clean up my bench.

BTW your other locks look amazing as well. :)
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:13 pm

Some awesome lockage there! Never seen so many MCS's all in one spot, even if they are gen 1, that has to be worth a pretty penny!

Some nice Abloy there too. I see High Profile (nice 656) and Protec. But nothing too hard to pick, you know ;-)
<<

G-lock

Post Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:00 pm

droshi wrote:
G-lock wrote:Sorry but none of the mcs locks are gen 2. I think i have 3 different types of gen 1 though. I think we may have got them from the same place cause mine are all master keyed also. I might even have a key to your lock :smile: & thank you for the kind words about the stands. I have been messing with different cases from various manufacturers for a little while now & i always seem to have problems grabbing & replacing picks with one hand while holding a lock & tension wrench in the other so i made these out of some blocks of fire wood cause i could not find anything i liked premade. I wish i had some blocks of aluminum to make a few more.

Very cool! I got mine on eBay, so you never know, could be likely they were from the same lot.

I also have a bit of another hobby with espresso. One company was making some kind of single shot dosing vials which fit into a charred wood block like that.
http://lynweber.com/accessories/bean-cellars-glass/

I've been looking for a stand up pick case, block of wood seems so much more obvious! Thanks again for the idea, definitely something I need to help clean up my bench.

BTW your other locks look amazing as well. :)

Thank you, if you have a 3d printer theres a file you can buy for a sharpie holder that looks like a sweet pick stand also. Other than that i could not find anything premade that i liked. I used a 1/2" drill bit for the holes & only 1 peterson pick will fit in each hole. If i did it again i would go a little bigger so 2 would fit in each hole. Also i found that using a regular drill bit made cleaner holes that i could space closer together than when using a spade style bit.

huxleypig wrote:Some awesome lockage there! Never seen so many MCS's all in one spot, even if they are gen 1, that has to be worth a pretty penny!

Some nice Abloy there too. I see High Profile (nice 656) and Protec. But nothing too hard to pick, you know ;-)

Dave Chappelle said it best " who can pass up a sale " the price was right on ebay.

As for the rest of the locks, thank you & Ya i know, but only from watching some of your videos. Your a lock slayer. I'm surprised the cops dont make you register your pick set :smile: .
<<

caveman

Post Mon May 01, 2017 11:57 pm

verry nice collection
<<

caveman

Post Tue May 02, 2017 10:52 pm

very nice pick holders i wood like to find one like that for my picks

Return to Your Lock Collections