FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Your ultimate dream pick and tool set

<<

C0mmanderCha0s

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Your ultimate dream pick and tool set

I'm curious what everyones ultimate dream pick and tool set is regardless of price.
<<

C0mmanderCha0s

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Re: Your ultimate dream pick and tool set

Can anyone comment on Peterson cases? I'm torn between a Peterson case and a Falle Safe case. Nylon versus leather.

Okay...now lets get on with this dream kit!
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:41 pm

I prefer a leather case, I have two HPC sets in leather cases and they are more durable.

As for a dream pick set, If I had the nearly 500 dollars to spend I would buy the big Peterson kit. I have never had the honor of using Peterson's but I aim to someday own some, I have never heard anything bad about them.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:29 am

C0mmanderCha0s wrote:I'm curious what everyones ultimate dream pick and tool set is regardless of price.

http://www.lockpickersmall.com/pick-sets.html

Peterson Government Elite III pack, Kwik Pick, Klom Electric Pick Gun, Warded lockpicks, And a Jackknife... Damn i wish i could buy stuff off the internet. :D
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

quaiboi

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 am

Southord™ jackknife pickset....for carrying around....and hope that i can modify the long hook into a short hook and not screw up.....(by which i mean breaking it or filing off too much metal)....and waste my money..... (LOL)

and yeah...i agree with Jinglesanator....i hope i can buy stuff off the net....unfortunately all the stuff there is expensive..... (Wanker)
<<

C0mmanderCha0s

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:25 am

the lockpickkid wrote:I prefer a leather case, I have two HPC sets in leather cases and they are more durable.

As for a dream pick set, If I had the nearly 500 dollars to spend I would buy the big Peterson kit. I have never had the honor of using Peterson's but I aim to someday own some, I have never heard anything bad about them.

So the Peterson leather cases are nice. Good to know. I saw they were made in India or something...wasn't sure how the quality would be.
<<

C0mmanderCha0s

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 am

Jinglesanator wrote:
C0mmanderCha0s wrote:I'm curious what everyones ultimate dream pick and tool set is regardless of price.

http://www.lockpickersmall.com/pick-sets.html

Peterson Government Elite III pack, Kwik Pick, Klom Electric Pick Gun, Warded lockpicks, And a Jackknife... Damn i wish i could buy stuff off the internet. :D

How are the Klom Electric Pick guns? Well made, and do they work well? How do they compare to the rest of the electric pick guns?

Peterson Government Elite...nice! What about the Peterson Government IV kit? What's different?
<<

C0mmanderCha0s

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:34 am

quaiboi wrote:Southord™ jackknife pickset....for carrying around....and hope that i can modify the long hook into a short hook and not screw up.....(by which i mean breaking it or filing off too much metal)....and waste my money..... (LOL)

and yeah...i agree with Jinglesanator....i hope i can buy stuff off the net....unfortunately all the stuff there is expensive..... (Wanker)

Really the Jack knife. I heard that was not that great. Did I not see another company claiming they make the best foldable pick set? I believe some other company is claiming to make the best....anyone know who?
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:50 am

The Jacknife isn't that bad of a tool, it works well in a pinch, like if you leave your regular picks at home. The long hook on there is easily modified, I used a small file and just took down a little at a time, after I filed it down to a short hook it worked fine.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Personally mine would be a home made set .. made from differant kinds of wood-ash/oak to name a few, and a few soft rubber handles like the klom handle (comfortable :) !,
You get the right material , and put in the time and effort....

I suppose this would be my dream set, i aint going to spend 250 pounds / 500 bucks on a set , i'd get more enjoyment making them myself :mrgreen:

Hope this helps.. :)
<<

GutterClown

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:17 pm

C0mmanderCha0s wrote:How are the Klom Electric Pick guns? Well made, and do they work well? How do they compare to the rest of the electric pick guns?

Having owned a KLOM and used a DINO (this one), the KLOM felt cheap and poor quality.

I honestly never use it, it's never done the job when my other tools have failed.
<<

C0mmanderCha0s

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:18 pm

uklockpicker wrote:

Personally mine would be a home made set .. made from differant kinds of wood-ash/oak to name a few, and a few soft rubber handles like the klom handle (comfortable :) !,
You get the right material , and put in the time and effort....

I suppose this would be my dream set, i aint going to spend 250 pounds / 500 bucks on a set , i'd get more enjoyment making them myself :mrgreen:

Hope this helps.. :)

Exactly. Home made are probably better quality than what you can buy anyways.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Falle' Safe!
John Falle is a MotherFu¢|{ing genius.
the BIG set. (the one that comes with optional X-ray vision..)
and then i wake up....
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

C0mmanderCha0s

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:10 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:The Jacknife isn't that bad of a tool, it works well in a pinch, like if you leave your regular picks at home. The long hook on there is easily modified, I used a small file and just took down a little at a time, after I filed it down to a short hook it worked fine.

I heard it's okay in a "pinch."
<<

C0mmanderCha0s

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:11 pm

awol70 wrote:Falle' Safe!
John Falle is a MotherFu¢|{ing genius.
the BIG set. (the one that comes with optional X-ray vision..)
and then i wake up....

LOL...are you joking about Falle Safe? X-ray vision....too funny!
Next

Return to Uber-Noob