FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

klom epg

<<

thelockoutguys

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:27 am

klom epg

Well..just recieved klom electric pick gun...Never needed one nor do i still but decided to buy one anyways ..first pulling it out of the package was a little disapointing as some of the picks were slighty bent but most of klom stuff comes that way..so while bending to rake pick back to normal it snapped..GReat! anyways..this is ridicoulous opening door locks and padlocks...Takes longer to put in the tension wrench than to open the lock...very quick and easy...Not as satisfying as spping but on the job on those cld rainy nights its gonna be nice..but i hope it doesnt make me too lazy....wonder why it doesnt come with a ball type pick? ...my 2 cents
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:19 am

Re: klom epg

you may want to whip up some custom tips,like i did,from city bus wiper 'serts...
(i rarely use the klom,but it is indispensable when time is a factor..)
residential deadbolts become a joke..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nbjKnD0 ... annel_page
Last edited by awol70 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:31 am

thelockoutguys wrote:Well..just recieved klom electric pick gun...Never needed one nor do i still but decided to buy one anyways ..first pulling it out of the package was a little disapointing as some of the picks were slighty bent but most of klom stuff comes that way..so while bending to rake pick back to normal it snapped..GReat! anyways..this is ridicoulous opening door locks and padlocks...Takes longer to put in the tension wrench than to open the lock...very quick and easy...Not as satisfying as spping but on the job on those cld rainy nights its gonna be nice..but i hope it doesnt make me too lazy....wonder why it doesnt come with a ball type pick? ...my 2 cents

If you don't mind me asking, what company did you get it from? Sounds like a great tool, might go on my wish list!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:57 am

Cool vid awol... I cracked a smile a couple of minutes in, when the guy on TV says "technology is a powerful tool, but it's the people behind it who make the difference". Very appropriate. :mrgreen:
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 am

the lockpickkid wrote:
If you don't mind me asking, what company did you get it from? Sounds like a great tool, might go on my wish list!

I have never been dissatisfied with the service and response time from UK Bump Keys.
Nemo Malus Felix

Return to Uber-Noob