FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Making headway and new purchase

<<

smitten67

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Making headway and new purchase

Well i finally popped the brinks that has been causing me so much aggravation. Now it seems easy as pie once i got it down. So on my adventure out today i found an american 1205 it was the only lock on the shelf. I know it will probably take me forever to open it tho but should teach me a thing or two about serrated pins. So now i seem to be running out of fresh locks to pick and was wondering if anyone would consider putting together a care package of beginner to intermediate locks for me. I don't want to be a freeloader so i will pay if needed.
<<

Josh66

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Re: Making headway and new purchase

Which one was it? I have a Brinks 101-40801 that I struggled with for a long time but finally opened. Now that I know how to open it, it's not that hard - but it was a real bitch till then.
<<

smitten67

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:17 pm

brinks r70 disc lock watching everyone else pick them seemed easy enough. i figured out my problem was with tension. had to make my own Tok tension wrench with a thicker wiper blade insert. it takes a decent amount to turn the plug as well and it was left in the elements for two years.
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:26 am

Send me a PM, I'll put something together for you.
I've got lots of locks!
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife

Return to Uber-Noob