FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Anyone ever used elevatorkeys.com?

<<

railtech

Familiar Face

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:31 am

Anyone ever used elevatorkeys.com?

Has anyone on here ever bought from elevatorkeys.com? The site looks semi-abandoned. Looking for a review & how long ago the purchase was made....

Of if there is an alternate source for elevator & related keys at a good price, please post.

Thanks for any info.
<<

PhoneMan

I've gone and said something stupid, haven't I?
I've gone and said something stupid, haven't I?

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Anyone ever used elevatorkeys.com?

There's a guy on Ebay with the name eo320 that routinely sells them, I've been meaning to get a few from him myself. Good feedback, and a lot of the elevator enthusiasts on Youtube said good things of him. Worth a shot. usually the keys are $4-$5 apiece.
<<

railtech

Familiar Face

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Anyone ever used elevatorkeys.com?

PhoneMan wrote:There's a guy on Ebay with the name eo320 that routinely sells them, I've been meaning to get a few from him myself. Good feedback, and a lot of the elevator enthusiasts on Youtube said good things of him. Worth a shot. usually the keys are $4-$5 apiece.

I've used him some. I guess I just need to message him with what I'm looking for; he groups some of the keys in ways that aren't useful to me---I may have 3 or 4 in the listing of 9 or 10 keys in the lot... And sometimes he's a lot more than $5/key, which is why I was hoping to find some competition. I was going to go straight to an elevator supply company, but the one I found didn't seem to outright take credit-cards; they wanted to establish credit/PO/account. Not interested in that.

Return to Supplies