FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Yes I'm seriously asking about DHgate

<<

nine4t4

Familiar Face

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Yes I'm seriously asking about DHgate

I was looking around for some equipment and ended up on DHgate. Not my first choice for buying equipment (or even the tenth), but I came across some items that are incredibly easy to turn around locally at a healthy markup (which is still way below what similar prices are on US sites). Turning a 50 5 dollar units into $1000 is too good to pass up. Which means it may be too good to be true.

Anyone dealt with DHgate? I know the delivery time is long, but some items have free shipping (which means I'm probably paying 5 bucks for something that originally cost pennies to sell it for 20 bucks). I know they are selling cheap chinese products and knock offs. I'm not expecting Snap-On, I'm expecting Harbour Freight, that I can resell for less than Harbour freight charges.

Over all how are they. i.e. you got what you expected and weren't jerked around. Seems legit, you're just getting it cheaper by going directly to china and waiting a few weeks for shipping. DID YOU RECIEVE YOUR MOST AUTHENTIC AND HONORABLE AQUIREMENTS IN A SANE METHOD? Firguring out the description is a puzzle itself.
JOB: (n.) a series of tasks that aren't enjoyable, but are done in return for money. see Prostitution
A LIVING: (n.) A means of enjoying ones existence that also provides financial compensation. see Freedom
<<

ARF-GEF

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:20 pm

Re: Yes I'm seriously asking about DHgate

Never ordered anything from them, but I know a couple of ppl who got picks from them. Don't expect top quality from them, but afaik they did deliver.
Don't put more money into it than you can write off as loss without too much problem.

"DID YOU RECIEVE YOUR MOST AUTHENTIC AND HONORABLE AQUIREMENTS IN A SANE METHOD?" --> I have absolutely no idea what you meant by writing that.
To infinity... and beyond!
=== WARNING DANGER OF TYPOS!===
Arfspeak: calnin cladycomes: you allow her key in themodning
Equals in plain English: cleaning lady comes: you allow her key in the morning
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:49 pm

I ordered a bunch of stuff from DHGate, it depends on the supplier. there is good and there is bad, I got everything I ordered (some of it took 2 months to get to me) I would not use the supplier "icebeauty" as they jerked me around a bit.

I had the same idea as you and turned $25 to $250 in one order :D
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:38 am

This guy seems to know the answer.

500full.jpg

brazildeniro.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

rzr800

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Lol I should dress like that next time I go to rekey a business.

Return to Supplies