FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Preventing trouble on websites

<<

pickmonger2

Post Wed May 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Preventing trouble on websites

The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.)is available at http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

Locksports are not considered politically acceptable by certain government or other agencies. Or perhaps you are involved with other causes and you should know what might be happening.

In Canada certain books with lockpicking in them can be classified as Crime Comics by customs agents and banned from entering the country.

It makes me wonder how many of the sites we knew and liked went off line due to those with a political axe to grind.

The infighting between some on lockpicking 101 and keypicking may have been a lot more than immature behavior.

Some locksmiths and lock manufacturers hate the locksport community for revealing lockpicking and lockbumping and would do anything to have it go away.

There are certain political interest groups that want to portray locksports as training for B&E artists. Some cops consider the mere possession of picks to exhibit criminal intent.

1. COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum
2. Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
3. Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist
4. How to Spot a Spy (Cointelpro Agent)
5. Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

COINTELPRO is still in operation today under a different code name. It is no longer placed on paper where it can be discovered through the freedom of information act.

The FBI counterintelligence program's stated purpose: To expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, and otherwise neutralize individuals who the FBI categorize as opposed to the National Interests. "National Security" means the FBI's security from the people ever finding out the vicious things it does in violation of people's civil liberties.

http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
<<

Deadlock

Post Thu May 28, 2015 6:28 am

Re: Preventing trouble on websites

Wow.

Maybe we need a new section on Keypicking; The Tinfoil Hat Zone.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Thu May 28, 2015 6:38 am

Deadlock wrote:Wow.

Maybe we need a new section on Keypicking; The Tinfoil Hat Zone.

Maybe so. If we get that section, maybe I can find out how to keep my hat from falling off my head. Tape just does not work and construction staples hurt to put in, and hurt even worse to pull back out. For the moment, I leave the staples in and use them as anchor points and use tie-down string. Unfortunately, the string keeps pulling through the tin foil. :?

:mrgreen:

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Deadlock

Post Thu May 28, 2015 7:08 am

Hmm...

I'm sure you've tried No More Nails, or whatever it's called in your area. That's the first thing I thought of. Of course, sweating in the Arizona heat must loosen the bond. I think you're gonna have to go with sub dermal anchors here. If you can get some that are like rivbolts, you could bolt your hat on with pike nuts.

Hey, don't forget to post a photo when you're done!
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu May 28, 2015 10:50 am

Wow this is very interesting stuff

Return to Random Banter