FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Car show

<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:59 pm

Car show

sunday is the car show and swap meet i've been cutting keys at for 25+ years. it is billed as "the largest 1 day car show and swap meet in western wisconsin".
don't get much time,if any, to closely look at all the fine metal autos. hope to stay busy. i also sell smaller safes and auto related parts, etc.
'Gunter glieben glauten globen' Def Leppard, Rock of Ages, 1983
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Re: Car show

car show is now history. made $250 in 8 hours. that's more than what i would've made had i stayed home. surprisingly, i didn't sell that many keys. i did sell a number of snowmobile trail signs and street signs, oil and air filters. my safe didn't sell. a lot of BS talked today. it was great to see the people i hadn't seen for a year and some others who i hadn't seen in several years. many vendors left at noon because of the heat and humidity. i stuck it out until 3pm. most of the keys i cut were the B-10 and B-11 for early GM cars with a few Ford and Chrysler keys.
'Gunter glieben glauten globen' Def Leppard, Rock of Ages, 1983
<<

just1pick+open

Post Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Sounds like a fun day...cool stuff man :D
xeo: i use an electric buzzer exclusively for my ass that gets sanitized afterwards
PhoneMan: would have freaked my friend out if hed come over
MBI: Most anything goes.
PhoneMan: way to give me nightmares
selim: ok then blow your load,, i'll take anything free now a day's
<<

pmaxey83

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Sounds like a nice way to spend a Sunday. Glad you were able to make a little weekend money too :)
jeffmoss26: pardon my ignorance to the real world, but what started all this mess in B'more
jeffmoss26: it's bad enough that city has the Ravens

(14:36:27) MBI: I was here for 2 seconds once.
(14:36:27) MBI: kthxbai

Return to Random Banter