FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

RIP Gene Wilder

<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:02 pm

RIP Gene Wilder

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37215553

US actor Gene Wilder, remembered by many for his namesake role in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, has died at the age of 83, his family confirmed.

The comic actor also starred in classic films such as The Producers, Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein.

Mr Wilder frequently collaborated with writer and director Mel Brooks as well as stand-up comedian Richard Pryor.

The two-time Oscar-nominated actor was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma in 1989.

Mr Wilder's nephew confirmed the actor died on Sunday in Stamford, Connecticut, due to complications from Alzheimer's disease.

The star first made waves on Broadway before transitioning to the silver screen for a brief role as a kidnapped undertaker in Bonnie and Clyde (1967).

Mel Brooks then cast Mr Wilder as Leo Bloom, an anxious accountant in the 1968 comedy, The Producers.

In 1971, he took on the role of one of his most beloved characters, Willy Wonka, in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.

Mr Wilder's other well-known roles included the Waco Kid in the 1974 cult classic Blazing Saddles and Doctor Ross in Woody Allen's 1972 film, Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex* But Were Afraid to Ask.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:26 pm

Re: RIP Gene Wilder

May he rest in peace.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Random

Familiar Face

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:47 pm

One of my favorite movies has Gene Wilder and Richard Prior in see no evil hear no evil.
He will be missed RIP
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You stole Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You bumped into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!

Favorite line from him. RIP dude.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:12 pm

"You stupid ignorant son of a bitch dumb bastard! Jesus Christ I've seen some dumb bastards in my time but you outdo them all!"
Silver Streak

"Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman? "

What a great comedian.
<<

klynch212

Familiar Face

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:03 pm

God Dam !!!
Just when in the world, we need more real laughter most

Please
"PUT THE CANDLE BACK !!!!!!!"