FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Favorite sparrows lockpick

<<

L4R3L2

Post Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:42 am

Re: Favorite sparrows lockpick

MHM wrote: sometimes one rake just suits the bitting and pin spacings of a particular lock.

...and technique, as well?
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:54 pm

Never been much for rakes, but a triple has helped me into false set on some tight doorways. Always made from the same spacing, but I find the straight grip version doesn't work for me like pistol grip does.

Got some sets of the tron and atilla. Decided to finish the monstrum set. Half glide is a damn fine looking pick!!! Curve matches an old favorite almost exactly. Wish full glide was the same design... kinda the only one in the set like it.
<<

whizdumb

Post Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:39 pm

The only sparrows picks I ever find myself using are the Slim SSDEVs. I think they're .15 if I'm not mistaken. Otherwise I prefer the feel of Peterson picks.
Whizdumb81 wrote:You can't handle the DCAP
xe0 wrote:how about a peterson gov steel baseball bat so i can thwap motherfuckers
ecksdee wrote:To learn to pick locks is to learn how to speak a language spoken only in whispers and riddles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HobbyPicker
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:17 pm

I have alot of Peterson and I really only care for the gem. Atm though I'm preferring the Attila over it. Still trying to find love for the full dent and lunatic. Not having much luck yet lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Previous

Return to Random Banter