FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

CSI MIAMI- Horatio- is he dead?

<<

singlepicker

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:57 pm

CSI MIAMI- Horatio- is he dead?

Any of our American Brothers want to let me know if my Ginger headed hero has actually croaked or is it one of these mad !980's matinee suspense endings? Any info (apart from ' wait and watch it you knob') would be greatly appreciated. pm me please as opposed to doing a spoiler.ta very much.
<<

barbarian

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Re: CSI MIAMI- Horatio- is he dead?

http://hollywoodcrap.com/2008/05/19/hor ... -evidence/

Watch the video interview at the bottom.
<<

singlepicker

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:54 pm

watched it, its really good to know that they all enjoyed working on set, plus they also had some fun with each other (nowadays it seems that there is a 'prima donna' complex on certain shows, all the CSI'S seem like they do love their acting roles) No doubt i will have to wait till next Tuesday to find out- which will make that episode even better. roll on CSI!!
<<

happykill

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:41 pm

I'm a "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" fan myself. That seemed like a tight knit crew of actors as well. Although I admit, the recent changing around of the cast, and recent losses kinda turned me off to keeping up to date on the series. Still, one of my all time fav's though, regardless.

Never much got into Miami, but I would assume it's only because I've never really sat down to watch more than 1 episode. (The crossover episode between Miami and Las Vegas)
-------------------------------
Known Some Call Is Air Am

Return to Random Banter