FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Members pictures!

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Members pictures!

I know you have often wondered what other members look like, it's just something you think about after awhile! You sort of draw a mental picture of who your talking too, often times your way the hell off, I started this thread for members to show themselves, I think it will be fun! Lp101 did this, and it was pretty neat, ever wonder what old Hallis really looks like?? I have my ideas! You guys know what I look like! I have my ugly stetson wearing mug on my profile, come on guys!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

tacolord455

Familiar Face

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:25 pm

Re: Members pictures!

Im the guy, and the dirty bra is my friends. (My GF is standing behind me)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Your the first poster!! Thanks for supporting my thread, I really appreciate it!! You look drunk!!! But thats ok! I have drank a few too many myself tonight.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

tacolord455

Familiar Face

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:20 pm

Lol, it was like 4 in the morning with no sleep. I would have preferred being drunk (woohoo) Anyways, heres a slighty better / weirder one
tommy hat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Thats a better picture!! The first one was ok, and tell your girlfriend that she is a pretty woman, your really lucky.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:54 pm

here is a blurry camera phone and mirror picture of the cowboy, "the lockpickkid" Gabriel Smith himself. And another not so good picture of me! Sorry, bad pictures but you get the redneck idea right? And yes, I am a redneck, but I have all my teeth and I also have a good looking woman!!
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:12 am

I know my locks. But I'm not truly computer savvy. How do I import one of my photos to a post?
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

tacolord455

Familiar Face

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:10 am

magician59 wrote:I know my locks. But I'm not truly computer savvy. How do I import one of my photos to a post?

Right below submit, there is a button to upload a file. Pick your picture, then hit add the file, then when it re loads hit add inline or whatever that button is. Done. :geek:
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:31 am

yep, hit that browse button, then you can go into your "pictures" or any other file, click on the one you want and its code will go into the line then hit upload. Should work!
<<

tacolord455

Familiar Face

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:09 am

Do we get to see your woman Kid?
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:19 am

tacolord455 wrote:Do we get to see your woman Kid?

Ok, I guess.
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:21 am

Stan on Christmas Eve.JPG
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

.45cal

Global Moderator

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Caption for above pic "Guess what I'm wearing under this blanket" (LOL)
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:22 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:...ever wonder what old Hallis really looks like?? I have my ideas!

I look like ARES - Greek God of War - a physical specimen so perfect, so mentally compatible and adaptable to any and all circumstances and scenarios that I may encounter that I have to rock myself to sleep every night - for fear that my unique abilities may be exploited for nefarious purposes.

For true.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:11 pm

That wasn't really what I had pictured, but okay!
Next

Return to Random Banter