FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Old Yale & Towne key blanks

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Old Yale & Towne key blanks

I have three of these wierd key blanks, I have no clue what they are, there is a guy that collects these around here (Yale and towne) and I was wondering if I should keep them or sell them, what are they worth, are they old? Give me some information please!!! They have a bent blade, one key has the identifier number as ( 6 Z C ) Crazy looking things!! I just bet some of you older guys know exactly what the heck these are!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Re: Old Yale & Towne key blanks

These blanks I found out are 1930's Chrysler vehicle keys!! There is an internet site selling them for $12.50 per key! They are called Omega keys. Ya learn something everyday!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.

Return to Random Banter