Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Re: fun stuff

Riff wrote:
the lockpickkid wrote:I am not going to jump on anybody's ass about whats right or wrong, but here is a scenario. A guy breaks into his buddy's house thinking he will play a trick on him, but he didn't know his buddy was actually home, the minute he finally gets the lock picked he opens the door and is instantly blown out onto the yard backwards with his guts trailing behind him he dies instantly, his friend is really upset that he blew his buddy into two pieces with the double barrel shotgun but he was scared and thought he was being robbed. It may be funny to play a prank but you could get killed for it while never having ill intentions from the beginning.

Funny story, but I have to agree. This could have turned out very bad. If someone was outside playing a joke that involved stealing all of my stuff and I came upon it and didnt realise who they were they would probably end up getting shot. Be very careful.

he isnt like that and he dont have gun but you are right all of my mates have guns including me but shit he collectes throwing knives and i remember someome broke into my house and tried to steel my motobike so my dad turned the sirens on and they bailed out of there.........
keep going dont look back allways achive your goals
and follow your dreams................