FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Happy Veterans day

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Happy Veterans day

Happy Veterans Day to all the members here who are currently serving our country and to all the other members who have served in the past. I appreciate your service, the media these days never pays you guys much mind but we are all proud of you guys. Thank you so much!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

aka.decoy

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:17 am

Re: Happy Veterans day

Agreed. There are so many things I took for granted as a punk kid, and I appreciate everything so much more now.

(woohoo)
"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina."

-Ron Burgundy
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:13 am

True.

Also, please don't forget the unarmed soldiers and civilians killed in Ft. Hood during the recent Muslim terrorist attack in Texas. They were shot in the back by a gutless traitor to the uniform of the Army and the United States of America.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:56 am

I hope they execute him, all those soldiers thought they were in a safe area, then he gets a gun and opens fire. What I don't understand is that it was reported that he had been sending anti-american email messages and stood up for suicide bombings. Next time I hope that if they hear about this stuff that they take care of it before something bad happens.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.

Return to Random Banter