FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

KP Donations - Via PayPal

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:24 pm

KP Donations - Via PayPal

I have received some PayPal donations over the last few days and they are greatly appreciated. However, please include your SCREEN NAME in the comments section when you send payment - otherwise, I have no idea who is sending payment.

Without your screen name, I can't add the "contributor" tag to your avatar.

And you all know that without that "contributor" tag...well, if I have to explain it to you - you wouldn't understand.

Anyway, don't forget - ADD YOUR SCREEN NAME TO PAYPAL DONATIONS!

Thanks!

HC
;)
<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Re: KP Donations - Via PayPal

my bad i didn't even see a comments section. i just figured since i was logged in and donated it would work. good call making that clear for everyone!!
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:56 am

Hey guys, as you know I use this site alot, I am broke right now but I was overdue to make another donation, so I just completed the easiest transaction you can imagine!! If you love this site and don't want it to go away, please if you can spare even $5 or $10 dollars or more, it would help a bunch. Just another reminder as thelockoutguys has also asked for continued donations as well. I would hate to log in one day and find that all this useful information and friends were gone.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:13 pm

I really want to thank all of you that have taken the time to send donations to KP in the past few months.

Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

HC

Return to Random Banter