FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

so im sitting here...

<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:07 pm

so im sitting here...

and i haven't picked a lock in about a month.... yeah its actually true.. :o
but i just haven't felt like it... is this the end of my picking days? i hope not...
last lock i popped open was a car lock with the marshal key i keep on my key ring. then i haven't actually picked a lock since about 2 weeks before that... i think that this break isn't going to last too long, but i just want to give everyone the heads up as to what i am doing and why i haven't been posting vids much... ;) i haven't really been watching vids either... i think the closest i have been to anything lockpicking related was through this site...
i hope i get the picking mojo back soon 8-)
<<

j0siah7

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:13 pm

Re: so im sitting here...

well hurry up and go pick a lock! :D
Matt's youtube account ---> http://youtube.com/j0siah7

"gives you wiiings"
<<

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:33 pm

i go through phases like that, i believe Run24 does to, it can get repetative, what i do is buy new lock and tools to stop me getting bored.

Lew
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:40 pm

yeah i will get back into it soon... im working at a warehouse over the summer and right in back of it is a lockshop :D
so i will probably be in there everyday during break... ;)

oh i will be on here a lot over the sumer. the warehouse is a computer warehouse so i will just sit there and install software on a few computers while surfing the net on the others...
<<

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:07 pm

haha, sounds good

Lew
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:28 pm

:( Sometimes I wish for my phases to be on purpos, and not because I don't have a lock, or a pick. Though, recently, locks haven't been a problem! :D YAY MOM! But yeah, I have been being conservative with my picking at the moment because I am so afraid of hurting my grandfather's picks.

But yeah, I doubt you'll stay away for too long. It'll get back into ya at some point. :D
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Romstar wrote:
m0ose wrote::( Sometimes I wish for my phases to be on purpos, and not because I don't have a lock, or a pick. Though, recently, locks haven't been a problem! :D YAY MOM! But yeah, I have been being conservative with my picking at the moment because I am so afraid of hurting my grandfather's picks.

But yeah, I doubt you'll stay away for too long. It'll get back into ya at some point. :D

You hang on tight there bro.

Your picks are almost ready to go.
Romstar

Hehe, no problem. Wasn't attempting to nudge or anything, just saying. Plus, I'd rather wait a year for quality then get a rushed job and end up in the same spot no matter what. :P I know your work is good, and I know that when the time comes, I shall dance with my own picks straight from you. :) At this point, it's more of a Lewinator-like excitement. :P
<<

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:07 am

m0ose wrote:
Romstar wrote:
m0ose wrote::( Sometimes I wish for my phases to be on purpos, and not because I don't have a lock, or a pick. Though, recently, locks haven't been a problem! :D YAY MOM! But yeah, I have been being conservative with my picking at the moment because I am so afraid of hurting my grandfather's picks.

You hang on tight there bro.

Your picks are almost ready to go.
Romstar

Hehe, no problem. Wasn't attempting to nudge or anything, just saying. Plus, I'd rather wait a year for quality then get a rushed job and end up in the same spot no matter what. :P I know your work is good, and I know that when the time comes, I shall dance with my own picks straight from you. :) At this point, it's more of a Lewinator-like excitement. :P

haha, now that my friends takes practise ;)
<<

StabbyJoe

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:04 am

are you just not getting a buzz from it? is it because you can't find a good challenge, or you just don't feel like it?

I'm going through a big phase of no picking because I don't have any picks and I can't make any more until next week...

Sunday avo I'm picking up my $10 bench grinder :D
But I'll be real damn hung over at the time (mums driving, not me, just to clarify.... senior ball at school on saturday night until midnight... then a piss up of epic proportions until sunday avo =P) and then maybe during the week I'll pump out a couple of hundred picks... Then I can finally get back into it.

Get well soon (lol)
~Stabby
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:58 pm

StabbyJoe wrote:are you just not getting a buzz from it? is it because you can't find a good challenge, or you just don't feel like it?
kinda both... oh well. today i took a lock off of my locker that i will pick... :)
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:47 pm

ok i caved in. i just shot a vid of me picking an american 5260
uploading now :D
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:00 pm

here we go :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbV9Df2X558[/youtube]
<<

m0ose

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Haha, glad you caved in! :D
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:13 pm

yeah i figured i might as well since i have nothing better to do today... :)

Return to Random Banter