FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Pets of Keypicking

<<

ARF-GEF

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Re: Pets of Keypicking

My condolencies Hux, rest in peace Lottie :(
To infinity... and beyond!
=== WARNING DANGER OF TYPOS!===
Arfspeak: calnin cladycomes: you allow her key in themodning
Equals in plain English: cleaning lady comes: you allow her key in the morning
<<

scudo

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Euthanizing an animal is not an easy thing to do.
It's common to second-guess yourself: "did I do everything I could for the animal, within my means?" or "was I as humane as possible?"
Sometimes the situation is clear cut but other times, it can be hard to know where and when exactly to draw that line.
I don't envy anyone who has to make that choice, regardless of whether it's for a wild animal they've run across or for a beloved pet that's been a companion for ages.

I agree I was for ever taking mice of my cat as he brought them in to the garage to play with them....and slowly kill them, so I managed to save a few.
One occasion he got a young bird and had caused some injury and still playing with it, I managed to lure the cat indoors and decided the bird wouldnt survive, but also I couldnt just leave it to die as it could have taken a long time, I whacked it with a spade and put the poor thing out its misery. I felt so bad about that for days.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:44 pm

188962.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:22 pm

scudo wrote:One occasion he got a young bird and had caused some injury and still playing with it, I managed to lure the cat indoors and decided the bird wouldnt survive, but also I couldnt just leave it to die as it could have taken a long time, I whacked it with a spade and put the poor thing out its misery. I felt so bad about that for days.

I know how you felt, I've had to do the same in relation to one of our cats. He had a bird and its throat was hanging out but it was still alive and he was playing with it. Its eyes were still open and moving but it was otherwise paralysed and our cat the little bastard was just not putting the poor thing out of its misery so I took it off him and euthanised it. I felt awful for the rest of the day and angry at the cat for putting me through that.
<<

youluckyfox

Familiar Face

Post Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:54 pm

This is Baruška, I think she is about 12 years old now. She is a European Beagle my family picked up while we lived in the Czech Repbulic. She's getting old but the vet says she is very healthy.
So far her tricks are:
Roll Over
Fetch
Tag
Sit
Lay
Jump
Speak
Stay
Howard Dean (she makes a noise like Howard Dean going "Roh!")
<<

JA_Pruflock

Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:55 am

MY TERMINATOR DAWGS

This is my girl RottPup Phoebe Moon and Her older brother Shiloh Shepherd is Kobe Blu
The image is un-retouched its just how the flash caught an eye on each one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:08 am

And here we were thinking that anyone breaking into your house would have to deal with demon-possessed dogs. Now everybody knows the dogs are normal. :-D

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:15 am

Cool looking doges. How many things have burned up from their green lasers?
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

ARF-GEF

Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:27 am

Imgaine them doges in a room with laser loving cats :3
To infinity... and beyond!
=== WARNING DANGER OF TYPOS!===
Arfspeak: calnin cladycomes: you allow her key in themodning
Equals in plain English: cleaning lady comes: you allow her key in the morning
<<

flywheel

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:56 pm

It's such a rough life...
Untitled-cat.jpg
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Nice one flywheel. I wish I could be a lazy cat all day.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

flywheel

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Your dogs are no match for my laser cat!
lasercat.jpg
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:26 pm

Ohhhh! Extra points for having a cat with two different colored lasers! :mrgreen:

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

MrAnybody

The Muffin Man
The Muffin Man

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:33 am

Not really pet, but the latest of my animal rescues. Great little guy.

I didn't get pics of the last fledgling crow before his release. Me being an idiot forgot that bit :???:

Anyhow, there was me walking in the market last Saturday morning, when I see one of the stall holders I know has a very small European Great Tit chick (yes, I can hear you sniggering in the background, jeff ) flapping around in his change box. Not the usual thing you expect to see, but there you go.

So, I stop by, check him out and ask him if he intends to look after it, and he says, "Yeah, no worries", and off I continue. Next thing I know the stall holder's Dad comes running after me, saying, "If you want to look after him, then you can". It wasn't so much of a question, and he had it in my hands, turned and walked off before I could say, "Yep, fine by me".

Anyhow, this little guy has now done 6 days with me feeding him mashed cat food and water off an artist's brush while he lounges on my heated rescue pad in his new found shelter.

He yells at me when he wants more. Next week we're gonna start flying lessons with wing muscle building exercises.

He doesn't have a name yet. I know he looks a miserable bugger, but I assure you, I think he's a tad pleased ...... considering his options. Here's a quick vid I did a couple of days ago.

MrAnybody's Locks

DISCLAIMER: Reader may posit an understanding of what was written, while this may not coincide with the intended meaning of what is read. Use of brain is required. No purchase necessary. One size fits all, and may contain traces of gibberish.
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:05 pm

Wow, that guy's small. Good of you to rescue him Mr. A.
PreviousNext

Return to Random Banter