FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Pets of Keypicking

<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Re: Pets of Keypicking

Yeah, good going Mr A, he's a stunner! Hope he flies off ok any day soon.
<<

Jowens90

Familiar Face

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:05 am

Well reckon its time I introduce you guys to my family, These are just a few pics that I have on hand, there will be more to come.
This is one of my cats, her name is miss Puss she thoroughly enjoys soda boxes. rescued here from the side of the road about 8 years ago.
20140804_044213.jpg

20140804_052940.jpg

This is my other cat Perry. Got him from an animal shelter, He is very personable. He will sit on your shoulder like a parrot as you walk around the house, cool cat.
20140804_053035.jpg

20140804_052928.jpg

This is my smallest of the bunch, meet Cali Belle. As you can probably tell she is a Chihuahua. Only a few years old so the youngest as well. Keeps to herself mostly with spats of energetic running.
20140804_043712[1].jpg

20140706_144552[1].jpg

These are the siblings, Copper the male (brown/white) and Lil Bit (black/White) the female. these are both rat terrier mix. Had them since they were pups about 5 or 6 years ago. these two are always going at each other and there is never a dull moment.
20131207_092318.jpg

20131207_092344.jpg

This guy is my friend for life. I rescued this guy from an animal shelter where he had been for about 3 years. His previous owner left him completely neglected and chained in a barn to the point the chain was wearing into his neck. No one would adopt Charlie because of his looks and he is deaf. His right ear is partially missing and the right side of his face is slightly messed up always giving him this evil little smile. Not too sure how hold he is but he is one of the most loyal pets Ive had. He is very intelligent and follows hand signals since he cant hear.
20131203_010339.jpg

20131027_152640.jpg

These are my newest additions to the crew. I have a featherfin catfish or squeaker as they are sometimes called, hes a bottom feeder, should get about 9 inches long. I Also have two tiger Oscars (thats 2 more oscars than DiCaprio has) these can get rather large and can be aggresive and eat anything from shrimp, vegetables, spiders, and any fish they can fit in their mouth.
20140803_062020.jpg

20140803_062017.jpg

20140803_061955.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

MrAnybody

The Muffin Man
The Muffin Man

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Nice share, Jowens. Favorite for me is Charlie. Love to see a dog getting love after such a unloved life. Great stuff, and my hat is off to yers for taking him on. Really cool

MrAnybody's Locks

DISCLAIMER: Reader may posit an understanding of what was written, while this may not coincide with the intended meaning of what is read. Use of brain is required. No purchase necessary. One size fits all, and may contain traces of gibberish.
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:50 pm

DSCI0445.JPG
this is our 10 month old yorkie, lucy. she likes locks, hand tools,nuts,bolts,and attention. in june she had a 3/8" nut surgically removed from her stomach. she didn't have obama care so it came from my money tree.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'Gunter glieben glauten globen' Def Leppard, Rock of Ages, 1983
<<

flywheel

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:46 pm

I have lots of visiting pets. They usually go bump in the night.
IMG_0308.JPG
IMG_0310.JPG
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:22 pm

Don't pet that one, though! :mrgreen:

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

escher7

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Jowens90 - anyone who turns their home into an animal shelter is 100% to me. Been there many times over the years. My country house was at the end of a lane just outside the city and it was shocking how many people used to drop unwanted/sick pets on that road. Most ended up living their lives out in luxury inside the house.
<<

Jowens90

Familiar Face

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:00 pm

escher7 wrote:Jowens90 - anyone who turns their home into an animal shelter is 100% to me. Been there many times over the years. My country house was at the end of a lane just outside the city and it was shocking how many people used to drop unwanted/sick pets on that road. Most ended up living their lives out in luxury inside the house.

Ive had a few pets over the past years that have been dropped off here, mostly older or sick animals. Im a sucker for an animal in need. I live out in a rural area where people feel comfortable opening the door, throwing out the animal and driving off.. just makes me wonder how many there have been that havent found my back porch.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Around here, if an animal is dumped, it is usually found in a coyote's belly by morning.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

quabillion

Familiar Face

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:55 am

Here is some pics of my puppies. I like to call them my monkeys. The white one is named Buddy and he is a Maltese. The spotted one is his son, named Boodrow, and his mother was a cha-weenie, so that makes him a full blown mutt lol.

laying on the bed

Playing chase in the backyard

And getting drunk at the bar with me and my friend Charlie
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem,
first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes." William Gibson
<<

the shepherd

Familiar Face

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:04 am

Mr Anybody. I admire your attitude towards nature, More people like you needed ;)
aka theAshman02....
".....I DIDN'T GIVE UP ON THE LOCK, THE LOCK GAVE UP ON ME...."
<<

MrAnybody

The Muffin Man
The Muffin Man

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:20 am

the shepherd wrote:Mr Anybody. I admire your attitude towards nature, More people like you needed ;)

Many thanks. Very kind.

MrAnybody's Locks

DISCLAIMER: Reader may posit an understanding of what was written, while this may not coincide with the intended meaning of what is read. Use of brain is required. No purchase necessary. One size fits all, and may contain traces of gibberish.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:28 pm

Immediately thought of Xeo when I came across THIS. haha.

And that vid lead me to THIS much better and longer version.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

Neilau

Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:07 pm

Latest member of the family.

She's a Boxer/ Australian Bull Dog (Accident).

Named Chilli and we got her as a friend for Smiley (not his name) over the left here.

A bit small yet but he is teaching her his favorite games (and we are trying to teach her to pee/poop outside - getting there ).

Almost an albino but she is not deaf and has been vet checked as all OK .

Chilli 1.jpg

chilli 2.jpg
Clark's Law (Arthur C)

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
<<

Oldfast

Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Aw!! I wanna just kiss her right on the snout! lol
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
PreviousNext

Return to Random Banter