FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Trying to Locate Trioving Keys

<<

Korver15

Familiar Face

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Trying to Locate Trioving Keys

So I bought some Trioving padlocks off eBay and now I am trying to obtain keys in some form or another. I bought three 7 pinners. two were the same keyway one was different and the labeling was the same between the two with the same keyway so I believe the blank might be p105? Initial searches were not fruitful so hopefully someone else has a lead.
A wise man once told me I was a unique person. Just like everyone else. Korver15 Channel
<<

tpark

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Re: Trying to Locate Trioving Keys

Some of the keys of my Trioving locks are JMA blanks, so that company may make blanks for your locks. The keyway of your lock is different from mine though. Those trampoline pins are very difficult for me to pick, or at least to make the pin stay picked.
<<

RJ Robert James

Familiar Face

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Lol I was thinking of buying one of those. I hope someone can locate the blank. I have a few euro Cylinders with the same keyway ... also no keys
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Just had a look in the sks catalogue - jma blanks for trio ving but none match this keyway
<<

Korver15

Familiar Face

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:54 pm

RJ Robert James wrote:Lol I was thinking of buying one of those. I hope someone can locate the blank. I have a few euro Cylinders with the same keyway ... also no keys

They are very nice padlocks!

Thanks for looking everyone. Really appreciate it
A wise man once told me I was a unique person. Just like everyone else. Korver15 Channel
<<

HT4

Post Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:41 am

Can't help, but keep me in mind if you find one. I have one of those being delivered today.
Check out my "LockPickingLawyer" YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6rby98W8JigLoZOh6FQ/videos
<<

tpark

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:30 pm

HT4 wrote:Can't help, but keep me in mind if you find one. I have one of those being delivered today.

Do you know of suppliers for Trioving blanks or equivalents? The ones I got had JMA blanks, but it appears as though my regular go to suppliers don't carry these.

Thanks!
<<

Status6

Familiar Face

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:22 pm

Haha I was just about to post a thread the same as this! I am trying to track down some 7 pin keys for VingCard cylinder which is made by TrioVing. I can even find any pre cut ones which would be better as I can repin mine.
<<

MrAnybody

The Muffin Man
The Muffin Man

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:45 am

Did anyone have any joy with finding blanks for these 5652? I got the same challenge to find some blanks, but slightly different profile:

I see the OP hasn't been around for a year, but did anyone else who bought these have any luck?

MrAnybody's Locks

DISCLAIMER: Reader may posit an understanding of what was written, while this may not coincide with the intended meaning of what is read. Use of brain is required. No purchase necessary. One size fits all, and may contain traces of gibberish.
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 am

Any chance someone could supply a link to those locks? I tried searching and could not find them.
<<

MrAnybody

The Muffin Man
The Muffin Man

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:24 am

mdc5150 wrote:Any chance someone could supply a link to those locks? I tried searching and could not find them.

I was passed one from another picker. And it's definitely not from the same batch as last year's ebay sale. All those were new, and mine is most definitely not. I was told mine had a torrid life somewhere off the coast of Australian on an oil rig ..... definitely not a happy life for a padlock, IMO.

MrAnybody's Locks

DISCLAIMER: Reader may posit an understanding of what was written, while this may not coincide with the intended meaning of what is read. Use of brain is required. No purchase necessary. One size fits all, and may contain traces of gibberish.
<<

jimu57

Familiar Face

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:04 pm

You might try Ving Card Marine in Dania Beach, FL. But since ASSA Abloy owns Trioving, you may have to contact them.
<<

jimu57

Familiar Face

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:36 pm

May be Silca TR13R
<<

pennme

Post Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:25 pm

The keyways for these are extremely restricted, and there is no equivalent that any aftermarket company makes. There are some Silca blanks out there for some of the keyways, but they are not for the family of keyways you have.

The MV 10002 P105 designation.

I believe that MV is Marine Ving. The 10002 is the job number, say a specific installation, and the P105 is the specific door, lock, etc.

Padlocks like this are commonly seen in locations that have exposure to the elements. They can handle really serious abuse from the weather, and keep working.

The fact that you picked it is quite impressive. They have spool pins in all 7 positions, and have very tight tollerances. Both of the locks probably have master pinning, which would make it a bit easier to pick.

VingCard Marine will not tell you anything unless you are the system owner, and can prove it. They are very secretive about their systems for to keep them secure, which is a good thing.

Sorry I don't have any better news.
<<

MrPharmer2012

Doctor... Contributor
Doctor... Contributor

Post Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:41 am

I have the exact same lock if you look at my post previously it is all torn down to show the internal pins, they are master pinned lots of spools. I was unable to get a key blank as well told by several locksmith it would not be possible they suggested ordering a new plug with a key that was available.
I have thought about trying to 3d print a key but still learning fusion 360

pennme wrote:The keyways for these are extremely restricted, and there is no equivalent that any aftermarket company makes. There are some Silca blanks out there for some of the keyways, but they are not for the family of keyways you have.

The MV 10002 P105 designation.

I believe that MV is Marine Ving. The 10002 is the job number, say a specific installation, and the P105 is the specific door, lock, etc.

Padlocks like this are commonly seen in locations that have exposure to the elements. They can handle really serious abuse from the weather, and keep working.

The fact that you picked it is quite impressive. They have spool pins in all 7 positions, and have very tight tollerances. Both of the locks probably have master pinning, which would make it a bit easier to pick.

VingCard Marine will not tell you anything unless you are the system owner, and can prove it. They are very secretive about their systems for to keep them secure, which is a good thing.

Sorry I don't have any better news.
Next

Return to Key Making