FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

American Padlock Key

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:11 pm

American Padlock Key

Granted I don't know everything, and have and never will see it all, but I seen something cool the other day that I didn't know existed. A guy brings in some keys for me to duplicate, one of the keys was an original American padlock key, funny thing was, it was an American key with the trademark head on it, but it was a 4 pin key with the M1 groove. I cut the duplicate on an M1 and he says it worked great. First time seeing one of these and haven't found any blanks to match the original. This same guy has some American locks that are Aluminum that was a first for me as well.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

nhoj_yelbom

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Re: American Padlock Key

yeah the 1100 series are aluminum
Wanted TrioVing, ASSA, BiLock, Environmental Locks and Keys, Ingersoll
<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 am

Re: American Padlock Key

It was probably a low grade American, since Master now owns the American Lock Co., they have re-branded some of their original locks as American, and taken some of the old American's and put Master pins and such in there rather than the serrated American pins. I've seen a few 1105's that have standard Master lock pins. Sucks really.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.

Return to Key Making