FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

survival

Forum rules
SURVIVE!
<<

GreenArrow

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:06 am

survival

hey bro, my kit consist of.
1 small forest axe, with file, and wet stone sharpener.
1 larg felling axe.
4x buck knives, one for skining, 1 gutting, 2 multi purpus.
1 machette.
1 tarp, basha.
billy can nesting cooking pan set.
hexem solid fule blocks.
crusader cup, with gel burner.
20x snap light, 12 hr.
1 barnett predator avi compound crossbow. fully loaded. up for sale also.
1. hunting 3 piece takedown recurve bow, with broadhead arrows.
medical kit.
wash kit.
wire saw,x2
british army water bottlesx2
water pureification tabs.
para cord 550, 300 meters.
snaresx30
military gill survival fishing net.
fire stick's x 10.
compass,x1. sliva, expedition 4
topographic maps. of all major forest in europe, plus mountain ranges. about 15 maps.
trapers bible, pocket book. a must have for anyone wanting to survive.
. and a few other things wich i dont need to list.
all packs nice into my 100ltr deployment bag. total weight. with the other things 15kg.
easy to walk with even run.
yea i am very well clued up on bush craft. survival. wild foods. mushrooms. plants flowers, and so on. i also know how to tan animal skins and use for clothing. i am also very well clued up on evasion techniqs. also recon. survailence and counter survailence. yea so guess im pretty ok. im could walk in to a forest anyplace on this little earth. and i would be happy living there. and prolly have a better life than most who live in a house. eat better drink cleaner water. all for free.

formost also. get a few pocket book's. on the area where you intend on going. for wild fungi. learn what to eat, and what not to eat. also a small pocket book on plants and herbs. what to eat and what to stay tha fuck away from. most pocket books now tell you what vitamins each plant has. also medicinal use too. the hardest thing in living wild is getting those all important vitamins. and moreso the ones you will need to sustain you through winter. like silver birch tree. in winter if you drill a little hole in the botton of the tree, and put a funel in you can drink the sap. its full of vit c, also winter greens pine needle tea, full of vitamins, dandilions, baby dandilions are full of vitamin b.
but if you can i would suggest buying some wild fruits and plants and herb seed,s and where ever you go just scatter them over time you will have a sustainabile food sorce. learn what plants give you carbs, and so forth. with out any basic knoledge of these. you will be only setting out to fail.
also dont go in big groups with lots of kids or elderly people. it will slow you down. add extra stress. and prolly get you cought. or fucked from starvation. tell the weakest members in your family. to hold fast and return for them at a later time, once you have established a secure place to sustain all of them and your self. also you dont need all the kit i have got, without knowing how to use most of it it would be useless. im one guy i can carry alot of weight and i know all my kit and how to use with eas.

thats me people.
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: survival

You're single, aren't you? You definitely don't have any kids of your own.
<<

jonnyboy091373

Familiar Face

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Re: survival

He may be single and not have kids, but he may also be living in your back yard without you knowing... :) lol. cool kit and some interesting information.

Return to Survival