FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Keypicking Maintenance Complete

<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Keypicking Maintenance Complete

Ladies and Mentlegen,

The server maintenance is complete. If you encounter any issues while using the site please send me a PM with as much detail as possible. I would recommend everyone clear their browser cache. The majority of the updates done to the site were done behind the scenes. They are code updates and you will not notice anything different. However, there are some new features we decided to add that you can see:

- CHAT: Clicking on a user's name in the chat text window will automatically let you send a whisper to them.
- CHAT: There are new menu items added on the user list when you click on a user's name.
- CHAT: There is no more 'Image' button. We disabled that feature and the button was useless.
- CHAT: We added a VERY small amount of emoticons..... please do not spam them!
- CHAT: The styling of the chat has been altered to appear somewhat darker.
- FORUM: Added all of the pick/pin/lock themed emoticons to the board.

Thanks!
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:29 pm

Re: Keypicking Maintenance Complete

Xeo, thank you so much for your hard work behind the scenes. We truly appreciate it.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:35 pm

Indeed, your time is greatly appreciated in helping keep the forum running smoothly and securely.
<<

kidlion

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:03 am

I know first hand how running a form can be and I'm new and we may have not talked much but thanks for the update!
<<

MrAnybody

The Muffin Man
The Muffin Man

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:30 am

Many thanks for all the work, xeo. Without guys like you doin their thing here, I'm sure we'd be somewhat screwed for sure.

Looks cool and runs really cool. Many thanks.

And my oh my ..... just a "a VERY small amount of emoticons" indeed :D

MrAnybody's Locks

DISCLAIMER: Reader may posit an understanding of what was written, while this may not coincide with the intended meaning of what is read. Use of brain is required. No purchase necessary. One size fits all, and may contain traces of gibberish.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Thanks for all the hard work guys! One of the things I just love about this site is that
shit's not being constantly changed up. I mean yeah, you keep things running smooth
and you add some nice things here and there.... but it's not a huge face lift of sorts.

Youtube & Photobucket are notorious for this. Every time I finally get the hang of everything,
the entire site gets an "upgrade", supposedly making it better. And I end up back at square one.
Shit pisses me off to no end. Anyway.... lol.... what I meant to say is thanks. BEST site EVER!

p.s. Oh, on the main page - what use to be 'View Your Posts' is now {SELF_POSTS}.
Is this working properly or is it just me? It seems to just bring up the main board again.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

Oldfast

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Oldfast wrote:p.s. Oh, on the main page - what use to be 'View Your Posts' is now {SELF_POSTS}.
Is this working properly or is it just me? It seems to just bring up the main board again.

I see it's now gone. Just curious... will it still be an option in the future? I found it quite useful.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:13 am

Oldfast wrote:
Oldfast wrote:p.s. Oh, on the main page - what use to be 'View Your Posts' is now {SELF_POSTS}.

I see it's now gone. Just curious... will it still be an option in the future? I found it quite useful.

This appears to be something that was missed during the upgrade. This site had a lot of code modifications, some of which were difficult to find and thus were overlooked. I am planning on adding this back. Thanks Mike!
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Oldfast

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:33 am

Cool. Thanks Xeo.

Sure, you can just as easily go to your profile and view your posts. BUT, doing that actually
shows you each individual post that you've done. The option from the board however will
show each topic/thread in which you've posted and if there's anything new with each one.

Anyway, if the powers that be decided not to have it, I'm sure I'd get along just fine. But I use
it very often and find it's a good way to keep up-to-date on anything I may have put out there
(be it a question or answer... be it a thread I stared, or someone elses I posted on). I have a
horrible memory, lol. I hate to leave anyone hangin', and this is a great tool to prevent that.

Return to Announcements