FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lock found in New Vegas*

<<

JA_Pruflock

Post Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:36 am

Lock found in New Vegas*

I game a little and it's always nice to come across something that gives me a chuckle. I hope it gives you one too.

*Fallout: New Vegas
<<

deph

Familiar Face

Post Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:42 am

Re: Lock found in New Vegas*

haha that is funny. I guess there is a force field in all that empty space that doesn't allow limbs to reach through. That things tore all to hell did you try knocking, the door might would just fall over.

Off topic, the other day my buddy came over and he saw my lockpicks and he was all like, "yea dood I pick locks a lot too, all you have to do is stick something like a bobby pin in the top of the lock and then take a flat head screw driver and stick it in there to turn and pick the lock." haha it was obvious his lock picking classes were taught at new vegas academy.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:10 am

Re: Lock found in New Vegas*

deph wrote:Off topic, the other day my buddy came over and he saw my lockpicks and he was all like, "yea dood I pick locks a lot too, all you have to do is stick something like a bobby pin in the top of the lock and then take a flat head screw driver and stick it in there to turn and pick the lock." haha it was obvious his lock picking classes were taught at new vegas academy.

That method may not be quite as effective on an ASSA or GEGE. :mrgreen:

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.

Return to Locks in the Wild