FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Google Hangout Meetup

<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:13 pm

Re: Google Hangout Meetup

I'll be out of town but will have a laptop with me. If all goes well, I'll be there.

Thanks for setting this up!

-Mike
I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. Beyond that, not so much.
<<

LockManipulator

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:34 pm

I'll most likely be there too! Someone should pm the code to those that don't see it in chat
<<

coldrake

Familiar Face

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Tonight is the night! In a little less than 3 hours we will be picking locks. I'll post the meeting code in chat and we can get started from there. Most likely I will also send a message to people that expressed the inability to get on chat, just so they can be sure to join in!

Thanks for making this happen guys, and I look forward to this evening!
-Colin
<<

coldrake

Familiar Face

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Okay, the meeting has started! Feel free to jump on chat and I can send out the code again.
<<

coldrake

Familiar Face

Post Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:51 pm

Great turnout last week, we will be having another meeting on Tuesday, September 9, at 6:00 PM PDT. This is the same time as last week, and it worked out pretty well, however we will be changing the venue to Google Hangouts, since that ended up working much better than TeamViewer. As with last week, I will post in chat and update this thread so people know when things are kicking off.

See you in 25 hours!
-Colin
<<

ForSquirel

Familiar Face

Post Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Anything we want to maybe have setup ? a talk, someone with some tips? or are we just pickin away? Possibly discuss different vulnerabilities and methods for a certain lock or brand. I hope that made sense. IF I'm overstepping say so, won't hurt my feelings
<<

coldrake

Familiar Face

Post Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:54 am

First off, my sincerest apologies about having no communication or meeting yesterday. The internet connection suffered some hardware issues (wire came loose inside the wall and got torn out), the landlord was contacted, and all is well once more. As far as I know, the issue is completely resolved (zip ties galore) and I'll have steady connection from here on out.

In response to ForSquirel, I think we ought to have something to discuss in the meetings beyond just picking locks. I'll work on getting something together for next Tuesday, but until then I'll see you guys in the chat!
<<

coldrake

Familiar Face

Post Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:07 pm

We are live! Drop into chat and I will have the link circulating!

-Colin

7PM EDIT: Thanks to those (two) of you who came, it was fun! I will put something together over the week so we can "work" on something next time, so if any of you have suggestions, feel free to let me know.
<<

coldrake

Familiar Face

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:58 pm

Weekly Meeting Update:

It's that time of week again, and we're going to get started this time with a short tour of my lock collection! My collection is sizeable to the point that I now have to designate a whole drawer for locks and lock stuff ( gasp*gasp* I know), and I figured I would show off some of the things I've managed to collect. I will also open "the floor" so to speak, to others so that they may showcase favourite locks of theirs (and maybe even pick them!).

Anyways, it'll be fun, so stop by chat where I'll keep the Hangouts link circulating.

-Colin
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:22 pm

The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:09 pm

great idea and super exciting. Suck I only got to this thread today but am looking forward to the next one which will be Sept 30th right?
Also, the timing for me is 3pm which means I am at work, I can log in but have no cam here, would it be fine or even possible to join with just a mic?
<<

coldrake

Familiar Face

Post Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Yup, we'll have another meeting next Tuesday, September 30. As for the AV issues, I know that you can lower bandwidth usage to 'Just Mic' but you may need a camera to join, not entirely sure. Regardless, see you then!
<<

coldrake

Familiar Face

Post Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:16 pm

It's meeting day! We'll be gathering in about an hour to pick some locks, so get ready for your favourite night of the week!
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:16 am

grrrrr Missed it again :(. Put an alarm for next weeks meet
<<

coldrake

Familiar Face

Post Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:14 pm

Less than one hour! This week, we'll take a look at some challenge locks, both that I have made, and that I've gotten in trades. Come and show off your most devious lock!
PreviousNext

Return to The Hangout