FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

lever lock picking

<<

AnthonyKeene

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: lever lock picking

l do lock picking bumping the cylinders is a hit or miss you you can pick them but takes lots of practice picking the 5 pins usually takes me a wee while depending how many security pins there are in it vice grips if the barrel isnt sticking out that far then remove the handles.
<<

AnthonyKeene

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:13 pm

l do lock picking bumping the cylinders is a hit or miss you you can pick them but takes lots of practice picking the 5 pins usually takes me a wee while depending how many security pins there are in it vice grips if the barrel isnt sticking out that far then remove the handles.
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Those ghosts again in the system.
<<

AnthonyKeene

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm

l do lock picking bumping the cylinders is a hit or miss you you can pick them but takes lots of practice picking the 5 pins usually takes me a wee while depending how many security pins there are in it vice grips if the barrel isnt sticking out that far then remove the handles. :chill:

Anthony
<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 pm

AnthonyKeene wrote:l do lock picking bumping the cylinders is a hit or miss you you can pick them but takes lots of practice picking the 5 pins usually takes me a wee while depending how many security pins there are in it vice grips if the barrel isnt sticking out that far then remove the handles. :chill:

Anthony

Lever locks are different from pin-tumbler locks, they have no pins they have levers.
Previous

Return to Lever Locks