FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

UK Members in need of materials

<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:47 pm

UK Members in need of materials

OK , chaps i have 30+ feet of drain snake , and i'm prepared to let half of that go to anyone who is finding it difficult to find basic materials to grind out
a few picks .
9 pieces 7 inches long per person / no fees
pm me with a joke and i may send you a (simple lock )too !
Open Sez Me !
<<

singlepicker

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Re: UK Members in need of materials

did you hear about the dyslexic pimp?.... he bought a warehouse,... just out of interest, what the hell is a 'drainsnake'?
if its good for making homebrews then please count me in for a 'bit'..,.i will always 'give for what i get' ie trade. if lads are feeling the pinch, ,we should trade and never take...after all, we are a community. pm me please, coz i need some better metal for my 'mettle'.....(ok thats a crap analogy, but at least i tried to rhyme). By the way, when are we going to have our picking evening?
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:27 pm

D,S is like a large clock spring , although of lower quality steel
it is still fairly sturdy , and it can be used for large picks or deep reach
offsets and it lasts well enough if you're not too heavy handed , but it can be worked more easily than a hacksaw blade and is less brittle.
Open Sez Me !
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:42 pm

I have made a few tools out of some drain snake, I had a little bit of trouble making picks out of it because it is really springy and I found the metal in it to be really hard to cut and grind into the picks that I wanted. I did make some usable tools out of it though, and it is better material than hacksaw metal.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.

Return to Home Brew