FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lockpicking Tool Templates

<<

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:17 am

Lockpicking Tool Templates

Post any templates you have for lockpicking tools here, if the images arn't to scale then let us know the dimensions.
<<

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:18 am

Re: Lockpicking Tool Templates

A great place to find lock pick templates would be http://www.lockpickology.com

you guys should check it out.
<<

adamd

Familiar Face

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:52 pm

Lockylew wrote:A great place to find lock pick templates would be http://www.lockpickology.com

you guys should check it out.

Just been there, loads of em.
<<

m0ose

Post Wed May 07, 2008 9:47 am

Note: I didn't make these or anything. I found these on Google and figured I'd host them myself to make sure that we could continue to use them, even in the event that they are lost in time. Enjoy!
<<

m0ose

Post Wed May 07, 2008 11:19 am

usmcboltaction wrote:Romstar is here on the board. He has lots of other templates and seems pretty friendly about answerin any questions about them.

Yeah, I saw that. I figured I'd just post up what I found. :P If anyone has any others that they need/want hosted, I'll put them up on my web host so you can post here and stuff.
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:07 am

Has anyone ever found pick templates specially designed for winsheild wiper inserts?
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

locksyth

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:10 am

How about the dragon?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LOCKSYTH-Vini,Vidi,Vici!
<<

locksyth

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:17 am

Or.........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LOCKSYTH-Vini,Vidi,Vici!
<<

locksyth

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:55 am

OR..........
LOCKSYTH-Vini,Vidi,Vici!
<<

locksyth

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:09 am

You know who made these.

Lockylew: Removed By Request Of Creator
LOCKSYTH-Vini,Vidi,Vici!
<<

locksyth

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:11 am

That looks better now. :D
LOCKSYTH-Vini,Vidi,Vici!
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:30 am

So you just copy & paste, and now they are public domain? I'm trying to decide whether or not I care... screw it. If Moose can post ROMSTAR's templates then it slides for me... It's eating out my guts to say it, but good additions.

The ones that are really getting to me are originals from LP101 and lockpickology.

It took me a few hours to file my first marshal keys from these pictures. Not templates, but good reference. You're missing several essential designs, but that's good. These are the primary "pick" designs.

I've seen and studied them all, except for COBRA%20SCAN.jpg. Where did you find those? It seems like they are homebrew hacksaw blades.

-T'Mcgee
<<

locksyth

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:45 pm

I can't remember where I picked that one up. To tell you the truth, I was reluctant to put anything up myself. It comes down to this:I want good resources on this site cause I like it. Also,there is nothing here that can't be found by those of us who know where to look. Some new guys might go elsewhere in frustration,and I'd rather folks who want to learn stay here. If the great elders want to they can move these to the protected area. I leave that to those wiser than I. The thread said to put them here,so I did.
I don't want to offend anyone. These have all helped me make great tools,and I hope others can benefit. Of course,If they are used wrongly we should form a mob. Just my logic.I know I left some things out. I have plenty more to put up. I was tired. Also I wanted to see if indeed everyone wants them here. Do we keep going?
LOCKSYTH-Vini,Vidi,Vici!
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:46 pm

Nothing personal. I like the motivation behind the posts. It's just I know most of these are, "do not use off this site without author's permission", templates because I recognized them instantly from hours of burning them into my brain. In CompFX's dragon wrench template post he says specifically "DO NOT copy, duplicate, reproduce this in any way shape or form." So it's not that the material in any of the posts needs to be restricted. Just the wishes of the people who made the templates should be honored. Credit where credit is due. Etc, etc...

I think the cobrascan is from ezp and maybe the auto jigglers too. So, if they are down indefinately I'm wondering what the verdict is on posting images that used to be hosted there? Lockylew will know when he has time to stop by. Maybe, we can use them? I've still got some good ones from when they were up. I'm out of town for the next week, but hopefully when I get back to a computer it will be sorted out.

-Tooly
<<

locksyth

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Good points I had not thought of. Thank you. Up to you Lew.
LOCKSYTH-Vini,Vidi,Vici!
Next

Return to Home Brew