FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Ed's Falle-Safe Picks

<<

edsmiley

Contributor - Research & Development Kingpin
Contributor - Research & Development Kingpin

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Re: Ed's Falle-Safe Picks

I received the picks and I must say that I am floored with the quality and the shine.

When I opened them up, I staired at them for like a minute because I was literally awestruck. The wife had to ask if I was ok. :-)

Excellent work Piotr!!! While I have not held real Falle-Safe picks, I must say that they just can only be as good as these ones because they look wonderful and pick great! (American 5200 slayed with them).

Thanks again Piotr!!!

Ed
<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:03 pm

edsmiley wrote:I received the picks and I must say that I am floored with the quality and the shine.

When I opened them up, I staired at them for like a minute because I was literally awestruck. The wife had to ask if I was ok. :-)

Excellent work Piotr!!! While I have not held real Falle-Safe picks, I must say that they just can only be as good as these ones because they look wonderful and pick great! (American 5200 slayed with them).

Thanks again Piotr!!!

Ed

Gald you like them Ed. They are indeed dazzling in their shine and they are much shinier than Falle-Safe picks. Happy picking!
<<

Punkty24

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Have you made any of the F-S style tension wrenchrs by any chance?

If youv had any success WITH doing so,would u be willing to manufacture a couple for me, for a fair anddecent reward for doin so,obviously....?

I cannot tell you how much it'd be appreciated, I got a test drive of a locky pals and fell in love....
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Punkty24 wrote:Have you made any of the F-S style tension wrenchrs by any chance?

If youv had any success WITH doing so,would u be willing to manufacture a couple for me, for a fair anddecent reward for doin so,obviously....?

I cannot tell you how much it'd be appreciated, I got a test drive of a locky pals and fell in love....

Piotr hasn't logged into the forum since October 2014 so he may not be around to make what you're looking for, plus it's a very different technique making those tension wrenches than the picks.

If you'd like to try to make your own there is a tutorial elsewhere on this forum posted by someone who did make some Falle-style tension wrenches. The guy who made that tutorial also hasn't been around in a while, but it could at least give you some ideas how to proceed on making a set.

Welcome to the forum, and good luck!
Previous

Return to Home Brew