FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Abloy Classic Tool (that works!)

<<

OldBat

Post Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:18 am

Re: Abloy Classic Tool (that works!)

Jaakko Fagerlund wrote:Cheers mate, I really have to build an indexing head or 4th axis to properly do these. Or an engraving tool and divider for my lathe.

If you have a mill this video which appeared in my suggestions recently might be useful. A very low cost and accurate divider consisting of a plate with holes, a bar and two pins. No separate download for the dimensions so you may have to pause the video and take a screen shot at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qYdcolOhGQ

Oh, hi I'm new here.
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:28 am

Re: Abloy Classic Tool (that works!)

OldBat wrote:
Jaakko Fagerlund wrote:Cheers mate, I really have to build an indexing head or 4th axis to properly do these. Or an engraving tool and divider for my lathe.

If you have a mill this video which appeared in my suggestions recently might be useful. A very low cost and accurate divider consisting of a plate with holes, a bar and two pins. No separate download for the dimensions so you may have to pause the video and take a screen shot at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qYdcolOhGQ

Oh, hi I'm new here.

Thanks, just recently saw that and I have used similar trick every now and then, but it doesn't scale up to production use at all. For production it has to be 4th axis that can be controlled through the CNC controller. Building it isn't very hard, it's just that I have had enough of other things to do so time limits are the issue at the moment.
Previous

Return to Home Brew