FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

unusual tubular pick and technique

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Re: unusual tubular pick and technique

Thanks, I heed the advice of everybody when it comes to ordering from places. DealXtreme was another one, I wouldn't ever order from there based on the service that they did for members of this forum. I thought this tool would be neat to own, just to have in a tool case for occasional picking of these locks. I still have never bought any of the tubular picks, Southord is the cheapest and I always hesitated to buy them because I don't like there crap, and Hpc is good but spendy. Someday though!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

jailersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:37 pm

For what it's worth, I bought a HPC TLP-C Model B off an ebay auction for 65 bucks. It was used in good condition and needed a feeler replaced. So I purchased replacement feelers and now it works fine. So don't give up you quest for knowledge.
<<

quaiboi

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:21 am

bumpin88 wrote:I saw something similar to this. The guy just enlarged the grooves of the key, using it to apply sension. Again, unless you can put a plug spinner on it, you have your work cut out.
But i have also saw, maybe on lp101, where someone done the above step. they just added prongs to each groove, and low and behold made a manuel pick. if I only had a dremel!! :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apz-_jjTTaY
<<

MANDELBROT27

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:03 pm

minktheshrink wrote:oh. ps. its technically considered a tension wrench since it doesnt do any picking of the pins. you still need a pick when using this ;)

Technically it's considered a torque wrench,but hey let's not split hairs :fullmoon:
IT'S NOT GUNS THAT KILL,IT'S PEOPLE.
Previous

Return to Uncommon Tools!