FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

anyone know where to find this exact dimple rake?

<<

CrookieMonster

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:34 pm

anyone know where to find this exact dimple rake?

i know this video has been posted before but id really like to find this tool before i end up ordering the cheapo version from DX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6_mhZx9YdI (video of tool)
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.17610 (cheapo DX version)
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Re: anyone know where to find this exact dimple rake?

The first one liike kinda like rebranded kloms IMHO... oddly the DX ones look like they might be a bit more sturdy (weird, I know!) BUT, dx is god awful slow... like be ready to wait months (literally) to get what you order from them...
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

CrookieMonster

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:01 pm

elbowmacaroni wrote:The first one liike kinda like rebranded kloms IMHO... oddly the DX ones look like they might be a bit more sturdy (weird, I know!) BUT, dx is god awful slow... like be ready to wait months (literally) to get what you order from them...

oh i know about DX.. im still waiting on a set of calipers that i ordered over a month and a half ago lol.. they claim that they will ship my calipers on the 31st.. maybe ill just cancel the calipers and ask for this rake instead.. but if anyone knows what it is id still like to find out.. the one on DX doesnt even look like it has a dimple // bend at the end to actually rake with.. or maybe im just blind..
well i ordered one from DX but id still like to locate the one int he video..
<<

WhitePicker

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:18 am

elbowmacaroni wrote:The first one liike kinda like rebranded kloms IMHO... oddly the DX ones look like they might be a bit more sturdy (weird, I know!) BUT, dx is god awful slow... like be ready to wait months (literally) to get what you order from them...

Haha!
Then i am a lucky bastard
I have orderd more then 2 products from DX and allways in 10 days i got them! (i dont even mean Workdays i mean just days!)
But i need to say i dont gonna buy much more from DX
Pretty much all the stuff i have buying from them are pretty fast broken! (depence on product to product ofcourse)
<<

CrookieMonster

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 am

CrookieMonster wrote:

oh i know about DX.. im still waiting on a set of calipers that i ordered over a month and a half ago lol.. they claim that they will ship my calipers on the 31st.. maybe ill just cancel the calipers and ask for this rake instead.. but if anyone knows what it is id still like to find out.. the one on DX doesnt even look like it has a dimple // bend at the end to actually rake with.. or maybe im just blind..
well i ordered one from DX but id still like to locate the one int he video..

so idk if you guys remember me but im back. i did receive that tool from klom // DX and it is nothing like the one in the video.. im still looking for it so please lmk.
<<

whizdumb

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:13 am

wow.. It took a year (to the day) to get it.. thats some slow shipping..LOL
Last edited by whizdumb on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whizdumb81 wrote:You can't handle the DCAP
xe0 wrote:how about a peterson gov steel baseball bat so i can thwap motherfuckers
ecksdee wrote:To learn to pick locks is to learn how to speak a language spoken only in whispers and riddles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HobbyPicker
<<

CrookieMonster

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:21 am

whizdumb81 wrote:wow.. It to a year (to the day) to get it.. thats some slow shipping..LOL

which pick? the one in my vid? where did you get it? or was it from DX lol?
<<

whizdumb

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:32 am

CrookieMonster wrote:
whizdumb81 wrote:wow.. It to a year (to the day) to get it.. thats some slow shipping..LOL

which pick? the one in my vid? where did you get it? or was it from DX lol?

I was referring to your thread necromancy.. you resurrected your thread exactly after a year from the original post..
Whizdumb81 wrote:You can't handle the DCAP
xe0 wrote:how about a peterson gov steel baseball bat so i can thwap motherfuckers
ecksdee wrote:To learn to pick locks is to learn how to speak a language spoken only in whispers and riddles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HobbyPicker

Return to Uncommon Tools!