FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Dimple picking.

<<

bouncer965

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Dimple picking.

Just browsing a site and came across these unusual dimple picking set. http://www.dhgate.com/locksmith-tool-for-pin-dimple-lock/p-ff808081260d3f32012625a83f337f15.html

Has anyone any experience with these or know how they work? Not sure if they work in a similar way to the MTL garrison picks.
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Re: Dimple picking.

Spring-Loaded dimple "bumpers"...i haven't heard a lot about these, but they snap/bump the pins,like the "offspring" of a snap-gun that humped a bumpkey...
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

bouncer965

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:17 pm

awol70 wrote:Spring-Loaded dimple "bumpers"...i haven't heard a lot about these, but they snap/bump the pins,like the "offspring" of a snap-gun that humped a bumpkey...

Cheers Awol.....not for me then ....prefer to pick the dimple locks. :???: :???: :???: Except i may make an exception for the keso sargent lol
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Looks similar to the dimple bump gun... they're probably just as shit, but they do look fancier :mrgreen:
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:12 pm

bouncer965 wrote:
awol70 wrote:Spring-Loaded dimple "bumpers"...i haven't heard a lot about these, but they snap/bump the pins,like the "offspring" of a snap-gun that humped a bumpkey...

Cheers Awol.....not for me then ....prefer to pick the dimple locks. :???: :???: :???: Except i may make an exception for the keso sargent lol

Heh.. :D you aint kiddin !' i yearn for the day i actually see a fully pinned Sargent Keso picked...i may grow old waiting..
(my Keso's sit in the land of Corbin-Emhart....unpicked...)

Anyway, i agree :agree: , these would be a complete waste of time & $$$ for a dimple picker of your caliber..
probably a fun toy for a little while,though.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

Return to Uncommon Tools!