FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Need a holiday gift for the wife/gf? Look no further!!

<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Need a holiday gift for the wife/gf? Look no further!!

Stumbled across these beauties while browsing reddit/lockpicking. I'm not sure if my girl can pull these off, but I'm damn sure gonna find out :D

http://www.etsy.com/listing/169765368/l ... k-earrings

Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Re: Need a holiday gift for the wife/gf? Look no further!!

.....very cool :yep:
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Think if those ended up under the tree for my wife, next year there would be trumpet-care equipment under the tree for me.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:55 am

Ive had that idea since at least when I saw gina gershons earring picks in "Bound" with meg tilly and a bunch of hollywood mafiosi

the problem is always that a good pick is just a bit too long for the area of dangle.

perhaps something like the "bra gota" could hang in that space and use its curve to accomodate to the available space.

I haven't made a bra gota, since I didn't need one, but it could be a very specific answer to the earring style pics.

It says the picks are stainless and ".02 or twenty thousands of an inch. when I saw the pink, I was wondering if it was colored titanium.

If you have titanium picks such as the serepick bogotas, perhaps some pretty colors and some kind of pin and spring device could make a very nice earring set.

Coloring is the way to make it festive, decorative. easy to do if you look for titanium coloring on you tube.

maybe I could just make some kind of pin an spring device for serepick.....

Return to Uncommon Tools!