Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:55 am

Re: Are skeleton key templates available?

rai, it seems that you need to join the Yahoo locksports group to see the photo's - bit like Keypicking. I think this is one thing we can't blame the NSA for...

I don't worry too much about the internet, but maybe I'm being naive. When I logged out of Keypicking yesterday, I clicked onto another site that has nothing to do with locks or lock picking. In the advert box at the top of the page was an ad for Sparrows lock picks. I know this is 'innocent', but it just goes to show. Last year on two occasions I received emails, apparently from PayPal , into an email account I have. They were asking me to re-enter name, address and bank details into the form they sent, for some spurious reason. As I don't have a PayPal account associated with that email, I was a bit puzzled. The emails looked totally legit, but didn't include my name or the name of the email account. Both times I forwarded them to spoof@paypal.com, but didn't get any acknowledgement. The only reason I can think of that somebody could've connected that email address with PayPal, is in 2012 I donated some money to a webcomic. I sent it from a card, to a PayPal account, through that email address.

I looked up "Floor-roh-you-rass-ill". Never heard of it. One site had the pronunciation! Bad luck on the skin cancer. D'you know what caused it?