FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

For sale: 20 ABUS disc detainer picks, again

<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:01 pm

For sale: 20 ABUS disc detainer picks, again

Hello all

Selling another batch of 20 tools for cheap again, as I want a shotgun :D Yeah, a shotgun. I've been attending a sports shooting club events the whole summer and gotten myself a nice card and a permit and now I have 6 months to buy the gun. I've been very fascinated at shooting trap (clays), so that's what I'm aiming for (pun intended).

Info of tool

I have 20 pieces of tools that will work on top-tensioned ABUS Plus locks and all the knock-offs that are top-tensioned and with the same or bigger key dimensions than the ABUS disc detainers use (2.85 mm width, 6.6 mm diameter).

This tool has larger handles than my previous versions, but retains the last design that used a needle roller bearing to make for a frictionless rotation (improving feedback considerably) and the tip part is made of one piece hardened, ground and nitrided tool steel for maximum durability.

The tools are made of cold drawn S355 steel except for the tip part that is used to manipulate the individual discs.

Shipping

Shipping costs as given by the Finnish Postal Service website (http://www.posti.fi) plus 4 EUR for the packaging. I will ship with tracked packages, so the price is a bit higher. If you want to have economy shipping with tracking, please let me know, but be aware that any lost shipment is your loss as I do not take any responsibility once the package is out of my hands. Outside EU I will have to include a CN22 customs declaration as I live in Finland, and I will mark it just as it is, a lockpicking tool. Buyer is aware that any customs duties or taxes are their responsibility.

Examples of shipping prices:
-economy (not tracked) to USA 15 EUR
-priority (not tracked) to USA 22 EUR
-Express (tracked) to USA 27 EUR

Payment

Payment is to be done via PayPal and I will only ship after receiving the payment. Price is 115 EUR per tool and the price jumps 3 EUR per order, so an early bird gets a lower price. All answers to this topic or PM's sent are considered valid and I will look at the time stamp of answers/PM's to determine who was first. If there is a post/PM on the same minute, both get the same lower price. If someone orders multiple tools, they are all sold at the same price per piece that ordering just one would have been (i.e. the lowest price). I will keep the latest price listed in the answers in this topic.

If you have any questions regarding these tools, post here or send me an email or private message and I'll answer to you and also here if the answer helps others too.

Edit to add: I'm intending to buy a (probably used) double barreled shotgun, most likely a Beretta, a Winchester or a Miroku or if something similar pops up in the following months. Intended use is for shooting clay targets, mostly trap and some skeet.
Last edited by Jaakko Fagerlund on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
<<

HT4

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:29 pm

Re: For sale: 20 ABUS disc detainer picks, again

Where can I see pictures of your creation? Thanks.
Check out my "LockPickingLawyer" YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6rby98W8JigLoZOh6FQ/videos
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Will say that I recently received mine, and it is surprisingly heavy. Very solidly built with movement as smooth as glass. Very well made.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:46 pm

HT4 wrote:Where can I see pictures of your creation? Thanks.

http://s183.photobucket.com/user/Jaakko ... how/ABUSv4
<<

pmaxey83

Familiar Face

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:47 pm

These are made with extreme quality. Highly recommended.
jeffmoss26: pardon my ignorance to the real world, but what started all this mess in B'more
jeffmoss26: it's bad enough that city has the Ravens

(14:36:27) MBI: I was here for 2 seconds once.
(14:36:27) MBI: kthxbai
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:49 pm

Jaakko Fagerlund wrote:

Jaakko,

The folder is listed as private. :?

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:17 am

GWiens2001 wrote:
Jaakko Fagerlund wrote:

Jaakko,

The folder is listed as private. :?

Gordon

Whoops, my bad :D Fixed it to public now.
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:44 am

1 sold, 19 left. Next tool is 118 EUR plus aforementioned costs.
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:26 am

First tool is in the mail now and seems that the Finnish Post Office online calculator is playing tricks on me. I asked for a tracked shipment and was told that Express-letter is the cheapest at 27 EUR and should be faster by a few days :) So, I changed that to the OP as the tracked option.

All orders from this point forward for the remaining 19 tools will ship out in two business days after receiving the payment.:)
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:57 am

Unfortunately these tools seem to be still in my hands, all 19 of them. Could someone please fix this? :)
<<

Ganbat75

Familiar Face

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 am

Does this only works for ABUS padlocks?
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Ganbat75 wrote:Does this only works for ABUS padlocks?

It works on many other (noname) locks too, if the key is the same size or so and that the lock is tensioned from this frontmost disc. I've seen Solex brand padlocks picked with these, some cheap knockoffs and also seen my tool being modified to fit in to a smaller keyhole too.
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:42 am

Still up for sale :)
<<

Marduk28

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:36 pm

I really wish I had a cut a away to practice on~ I still haven't got my ABUS plus 89/40 picked. I can feel the discs binding and but I just don't have the feel for it quite yet.
<<

l0ckcr4ck3r

Familiar Face

Post Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:55 pm

Marduk28 wrote:I really wish I had a cut a away to practice on~ I still haven't got my ABUS plus 89/40 picked. I can feel the discs binding and but I just don't have the feel for it quite yet.

I got the 88/50 on the list of cutaways to do... I'll see what i can do in january for ya. Great YT channel btw.
Next

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade