FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Fundamentals of Master Keying, by Jerome V. Andrews CML

<<

8core

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:30 pm

Fundamentals of Master Keying, by Jerome V. Andrews CML

Does anybody know where I can purchase a book published in 1990 entitled 'Fundamentals of Master Keying: An Introduction to Split Pin Master Keying' by Jerome V. Andrews CML?

Unfortunately, it appears to be out of print and no longer for sale via ALOA or other 3rd party sources. I've most commonly seen it with a fairly plain blue colored front cover, but the LSA Michigan website also has it listed with a more textbook like cover with photos. I'd also be content buying your used copy if it's just collecting dust on some shelf. Thanks for any help.
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:01 pm

Re: Fundamentals of Master Keying, by Jerome V. Andrews CML

femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

8core

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:22 pm

Re: Fundamentals of Master Keying, by Jerome V. Andrews CML

jeffmoss26 wrote:ALOA store still sells it https://aloamembers.org/item.php?id=BBEFMK

Amazing! I don't know how I missed that. Thank you, Jeff. Btw I'm really digging your new podcast. Keep it up :stdkeypin: :stddriver: :spkeypin:

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade