FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

S&G Combination Lock -=6 more ready to go=-

<<

jgriner

Familiar Face

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:43 pm

S&G Combination Lock -=6 more ready to go=-

S&G combination lock,

Group 2

I do NOT have the dial keys. (Not needed)

NO change keys included. (Not needed, to use current combo)

I did not lift the combo off the lock before removal. Sorry. (Easily found out)

This lock was in use when removed w/out issues, it was removed to install a electronic lock.

The vault it was removed from I believe was 1/2in thick, I have not measured the spindle, but don't count on it being much longer than that.

i have 8 of these $20 bucks a piece plus $12.65 medium flat rate shipping, i know nothing about shipping outside of the usa, but will be glad to look into it for you. :)
i will also combine the shipping.

I also have these listed on ebay, so the amount of availability may change without notice.

Last edited by jgriner on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

jgriner

Familiar Face

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Re: S&G Combination Lock

ONLY 6 LEFT get them before they are GONE!!!!
<<

jgriner

Familiar Face

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:49 pm

only 2 left
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:26 pm

jgriner wrote:only 2 left
Which are now MINE :evil: Just arrived today :D

jgriner, I'll be heading to your feedback page next, but also wanted to publicly say... great seller!

This had all the fixings of a perfect transaction in my book. Prompt correspondence & fast shipping.
A more than fair price & items just as described. Locks were in great shape, and each came with all
the bells and whistles... nothing missing. And MOST IMPORTANTLY for me when it comes to buying
safe locks - packaging! When I opened the box, my 2 new precious friends were nesting like a couple
of priceless dinosaur eggs. Packaging is a pet peeve of mine... and you surpassed my expectations!!!

I haven't purchased any safe locks in quite some time. This was a great transaction to start with again.
Purchasing safe locks can be tricky business and I've had my share of bad experiences.
Jgriner.... you sir take the guess work and worry right out of the equation.
I most certainly hope to do business with you again! Thank you.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

flywheel

Post Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:59 pm

Oldfast wrote:And MOST IMPORTANTLY for me when it comes to buying
safe locks - packaging! When I opened the box, my 2 new precious friends were nesting like a couple
of priceless dinosaur eggs. Packaging is a pet peeve of mine... and you surpassed my expectations!!!

I know what you mean. More than once I have had an assembled safe lock shipped to me in a large plastic envelope without any packaging. The most egregious case had three safe locks in the same bag. I'm amazed that the spindles weren't bent on all of them.
<<

jgriner

Familiar Face

Post Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Oldfast wrote:

dont worry there are plenty more where those last 2 came from. :) hehehe,

i just need to find some some spline keys. :(

Oldfast wrote:

jgriner, I'll be heading to your feedback page next, but also wanted to publicly say... great seller!

This had all the fixings of a perfect transaction in my book. Prompt correspondence & fast shipping.
A more than fair price & items just as described. Locks were in great shape, and each came with all
the bells and whistles... nothing missing. And MOST IMPORTANTLY for me when it comes to buying

I haven't purchased any safe locks in quite some time. This was a great transaction to start with again.
Purchasing safe locks can be tricky business and I've had my share of bad experiences.
Jgriner.... you sir take the guess work and worry right out of the equation.
I most certainly hope to do business with you again! Thank you.

super thanks for the kind words also.... glad your happy with the locks. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

jgriner

Familiar Face

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:18 pm

6 more assembled and ready to go

i have 2 with used working dial locks, ill let these go for 5 bucks extra. 25.00

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade