FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Goso Competition Entry for Bender >(FINALIST!!!!)<

<<

Wozzlock

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Goso Competition Entry for Bender >(FINALIST!!!!)<

This my entry for the Goso 20 piece pickset competition.

It's a hook / feeler type pick with a triangular handle, with one flat edge to enable better horizontal and vertical control. Works great depending what method you use, either pushing pins up or pressing them down, or even raking giving it's slack head angle.
It's made out of Milliput modelling clay which has dried rock solid giving good resonance. Sanded down smooth and given a couple of coats of paint and lacquer.

Pick: Short hook / Feeler pick
Materials: Wiper blade inserts / Milliput modelling clay / Spray paint
Tools: Dremel / Sandpaper

I hope you like it... goodluck to everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpcKtpk8_g8
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Wozzlock

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:40 am

Re: Goso Competition Entry for Bender >(FINALIST!!!!)<

My other idea's where... a basic steel Southord type handle with drilled and countersunk holes to make it a good grip, lightweight and tech looking. (really wanted to do that, but didn't have the right tools, got halfway and then my Dad lost it anyway)

A pick with a spirit level and maybe spotlight in the handle. (kinda fun, but silly)

A pick made out of a corkscrew with a bottle opener on the end = pick lock and crack a beer open on camera. (cool vid idea but that's all)

A pick made out of an Alien head I have that's just the right size with a short hook coming out of it's mouth like a tongue. (should have made that for a laugh)

and a weird ring type jewellery thing that slips over your finger and lets you pick the lock like you have a claw or something? (who was I kidding!)

Return to Pick Competiton Entries